Oh, SAP!

You: Ok, baby what is it?

Elliott: *sigh* You have a superiority complex.

You: A sap- i mean superiority complex?! I might be arrogant but I don't have a power fix!

Elliott: Like the way you talk, you always try to find the perfect amalgamation of words!

You: *muttering* Actually an amalgamation would be mushing the words together not formulating a sentence...*clears throat* Also you said you found the way I talked charming!

Elliott: I thought you were trying to impress me!

You: Well you thought wrong. Also a superiority complex because I have immaculate grammar? You're looking for problems because you don't want to address the real issue. Elliott, you can tell me anything. You've gone above and beyond for me the least I could do is support you.

Elliott: Ok...you don't have a complex, i just feel like a lesser person when I'm around you. You're a college graduate whilst I'm a dropout. You gained 1 million subscribers in months instead of years like me. You bonded with the kids but my glue has dried off.

You: Interesting metaphor but that's besides the point. Elliott, you're not inferior. You took a chance on your channel by dropping out. You worked hard for your fanbase, you trusted my choice for the kids. You're brave, baby *smooch*.

Elliott: You sure YOU'RE not the therapist.

You: Psychology was my minor.

Elliott: Of course it was *chuckle*

Elise: Well, I didn't even have to do anything. Time to speak with the children.

You: Right, our children.

Elise: Not yet.

She first told Jared to come in for their session:

Elise: Do you-

Jared: Cut it with the procedure I've been here before. Their marriage is great but I don't like fags and that's the end of it.

Elise: I was told you would live there on some sort of trial basis...

Jared: I'll live with those fairies until they get sick of me.

Elise: So-

Jared: I do not have a fear for my physical or mental health, it's already been damaged enough.

Elise: Alright, well that'll be all. I will need to speak with Clarissa.

She then asked Clarissa in so she could speak to her alone:

Elise: How do you feel about your future parents?

Clarissa: Well, they have the perfect career, they care so much...but I'm afraid their marriage is gonna fall apart.

Elise: Could you elaborate further?

Clarissa: Jared, just told me what happened a few years ago, with Lazarbeam and the other ones.

Elise: Have you seen any signs of a falling marriage?

Clarissa: I don't think so.

Elise: Do you think it'd be unsafe for your physical or mental health if you were to live with them?

Clarissa: What do you think?

Elise: My job is to know what you think.

Clarissa: Well...I think I have a solution.

Elise: I'm all ears.

5 minutes later:

Elise: It seems like I have no reason to stop this adoption.

You: Thank you so mu-

Elise: HOWEVER. Clarissa has something she wants to say to you.

Clarissa: I would love to live with you, but I need something from you first.

Elliott: Of course! Anything you want!

Clarissa: I want to meet Lannan.

You:*mumbling* Oh, snap!

542 words

I found a narrative to make the story longer. I am delaying my other plans but it'll be worth it.