ClarisSAP

You: Aren't you afraid our kids won't have a private life.

Elliott: No one has to know we're adopting kids.

You: We never decided what ages to adopt.

Elliott: We don't use a number, if we feel like they're our kids, we adopt them. Ok here we go.

St. Georgia's Orphanage:

You: Must be a good orphanage if everyone runs away. Or Christian orphanages are homophobic.

Elliott: We still have plenty of other places.

Cupid's Orphanage:

You: *wipes shirt* Do we agree not to adopt any babies?

Elliott: Definitely.

Brothers&Sisters Adoption Center:

Clarissa: Sarah, you do the renegade, Samantha, do say so. And Carly, you can do Chicken Wing. I'll do The 180 dance...or whatever it's called.

You: Look at that group of girls over there.

Elliott: Oh we couldn't possibly separate them from each other...or adopt all of them.

Carly: Wait, why do you get to always pick all the dances?!

Clarissa: Cause this is my TikTok account, and you don't have one. Also, I wouldn't have so many followers if I didn't know what I was doing.

Sarah: It was fun at first but now you're just so bossy. Let's go girls.

Samantha: Yeah, we'll find a nicer friend.

Clarissa: Girls! Don't leave me! *sobs*

You: Oh, is she okay?

You approach her slowly.

You: Heyyy, are you okay?

Clarissa: Who are you? A new counselor or something?

You: No, I'm looking to adopt kids with my husband over there.

Clarissa: Well, I like it here so you can leave me alone.

You: Ummm, I overheard you talking about TikTok and my husband and I are influencers too...kind of.

Clarissa: What are you talking about? *sniff*

You: We're YouTubers, it's our full time job. Search up (C/N) and Muselk.

Clarissa: *Opens her phone* *gasp* You're actually famous! I have to blog this.

You: We were kind of hoping to keep this private...mostly for your sake.

Clarissa: I have 400K followers, I don't need more privacy, I need less.

You: We're looking to adopt at least 1 more child so we would prefer it if you could just keep this private for now. You can let your followers know you're getting adopted just don't say by who.

Clarissa: Wait, YOU'RE ADOPTING ME?! thank you thank you thank you *hugs*.

You: Aw, you're adorable. How old are you?

Clarissa: I'm 15! I've been here for since I was 5.

You: Ok, let me just go talk to my husband.

You: Sooo, I might have just told her I was adopting her sooo we kind of have to do it.

Elliott: Y/N!

You: My bad but she's nice and she has a lot of TikTok followers so our lifestyle won't bother her.

Elliott: What about our other child?

You: Don't worry she's very understanding.

Elliott: Ok. Let me go talk to my future daughter so we can get the papers.

You: Oh my God, I love you *kisses*.

Elliott: You don't have to say it every 2 seconds.

You: You're too lovable not too.

510 words.