Piece of Sap

You: What the fuck?!

Earlier:

Elliott had just arrived at the orphanage, really excited to be able to speak with Jared alone and hopefully bond with him. If he could get Jared to be excited about living with them, you and him could really have the perfect life.

He walks in with this caring and joyful look on his face.

Elliott: Hey Jared!

Jared: Sure.

Elliott: Are you okay?

Jared: I am never okay, and when you're here it's 10× worse.

Elliott: I understand that you have a lot of...pain, but Y/N and I are going to bring you a life full of joy and love and everything you could possibly want. A swimming pool, great food, a PC if you want one, and I heard you don't have a phone so I will gladly get you one.

Elliott had this kind smile on his face, the one he would give Y/N and only Y/N, so smiling like that towards Jared made him understand why Y/N wouldn't give up on him, because Y/N sees a fraction of himself in Jared, and Elliott noticed it too. It reminded him of all the trauma he gave you when he accidentally turned you back into that frightened child. Something he always felt guilty about but you understood that you had it coming and forgave him.

Jared: *sniffle*.

The look on Elliott's face changed instantly when he heard that.

Elliott: Oh my God, are you crying?

Jared: My life has always been this giant piece of crap and all of these things you want to give me aren't going to make he happy.

Elliott: You need to try to accept the love we're trying to give you. Yes, it won't be easy but you have to give it a shot.

Jared:..ok. Do NOT tell your boyfriend about this. And especially not that washed-up vsco girl.

Elliott: Ok, I won't. But stop insulting your sister.

Jared: She's not my sister...yet.

Elliott: That's my boy. Now come on, let me get you some ice cream.

348 words.

You're not getting answers yet. Just wait a day or 2. I'll update soon...probably.