𝟏.𝟔, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

Season 1, episode 6: heart monitor

"To teach him ourselves."

STILES AND I sat in class, side by side. We were talking to each other when Scott walked in, both our gazes snapping to him. I gave him a small smile and wave, getting on back.

Scott then sat behind Stiles, who looked back to me, wanting to continue our conversation. "Still not talking to me? Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big. You know I feel really bad about it, right?" With a roll of his eyes, Stiles look to me with a look of annoyance upon our best friend's presence. "Okay. What if I told you two that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?"

Stiles sighs, not looking to Scott. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. And Y/n would agree with me. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

The bell then rings and I bring out my stuff from my bag. I glance at Stiles, meeting his eyes, giving him a pleading look.

Pursing his lips, he turns to Scott. "What did he say?"

Scott smiles at both of us. Finally.

* * *

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" I ask as the three of us walk out of class.

"Yeah." Scott nods.

"Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me and Y/n." Stiles states.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott exclaims.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" Stiles asks.

Scott shrugs, shaking his head. "I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles questions next.

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Stiles licks his lips, placing his hand on Scott's chest. "When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott responds.

"After work." Stiles repeats. "Alright, well, that gives me and Y/n to the end of the school day then." Stiles glances at me.

"To do what?" I then ask, sharing a confused look with Scott.