𝟐.𝟏, 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚

Season 2, episode 1: omega

"A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?"

AFTER A FEW days, I had been released from the hospital, but Lydia still had to stay as her wounds from Peter were a little worse than mine. I still had them, but the doctors and Stiles had told me that they were healing a lot quicker and faster than Lydia's were. Stiles, Scott and I were all a little tense about that. I hadn't been feeling any side effects really of being a werewolf.

In the hospital, I sat in a chair, wearing a hoodie and a pair of jeans to warm me up. Stiles sat beside me while my head rested on his shoulder. I had wanted to visit Lydia sometime soon, and Stiles didn't want me to be left alone as he had said, saying that he wants to make sure I won't get hurt again.

As we sat there, quietly speaking to one another, a loud, ear piercing sound suddenly comes from somewhere in the hospital. It was Lydia. Shooting up to my feet, I rush towards her room, worried about one of my close friends. From behind me, I could hear Stiles following me, calling my name.

Making it to Lydia's room door, Melissa and Lydia's father meet me half way, all of us going straight into the room and into the bathroom. Pushing past the adults, I see no Lydia in sight. However, the shower was on, water filling up almost the entire bathtub.

While Melissa turned the shower off, her and Lydia's father glancing around in confusion, I glance to my left, seeing the window wide open, revealing the night sky and the rest of Beacon Hills. Looking to my best friend, I see he's already looking at me as the two of us share a look.

* * *

Later in the night, I found myself in the back of Stiles' jeep with him, himself, and Scott. Our werewolf best friend held Lydia's hospital gown that had a large blood stain on the fabric. Just as we're about to leave and search for the strawberry blonde, we suddenly stop when we see Allison in front of us. The three of us watch as she walks to Scott's side of the car.

"What are you doing here?" Scott questions. "Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care. She's my best friend, and we need to find her before they do." Allison explains.

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott assures.

"How about before my father does?" Allison suggests.

"He knows?" Stiles asks.

Allison nods. "Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party." Scott murmurs as he exchanges a look with Stiles and I.

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrects.

"Get in." Scott demands.

Obeying, the brunette gets in, seating herself beside me just as Stiles drives off, getting directions from Scott on where to go. Eventually, we find ourselves at the Hale house, which is weird because Lydia's never been here. As we had been there, we didn't find Lydia but we did run into Allison's father, but he only saw Scott.