𝟐.𝟐, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝

season 2, episode 2: shape shifted

"And if you look close enough, his jaw line's kind of uneven

"And if you look close enough, his jaw line's kind of uneven."

DAYS HAD PASSED since the police and Stiles and Y/n had found Lydia in the woods, naked. Currently, in the halls of Beacon Hills High School, the most known trio of the town found themselves walking in the boys locker room, lacrosse bags over their shoulders. Of course, none of the boys questioned why Y/n was in the locker room since she was the coach's daughter and the only girl on the team.

As they were walking inside, Scott was trying to convince Stiles to not lock him up as the full moon was coming later that night. However, Stiles wasn't having it, even if Scott claimed he had a bit more control, especially since everything was good with his girlfriend.

When Y/n asked if Stiles got something other than handcuffs, the brown eyed boy opened up his locker, chains suddenly falling to the floor, causing everyone to look over at them. Even Coach Finstock slowly walked towards them, staring curiously at the chains as they all fell down to the floor.

"Part of me wants to ask. The other part of says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So... I'm gonna walk away." Coach announces.

Stiles nods. "Wise choice, Coach."

While he walks off, Y/n gives her father a tight smile before her and the boys are kneeling down, starting to pick up the chains. Scott's head suddenly snaps up, his brown eyes glowing it's usual gold before it turns back to normal. The other two look up at their best friend, noticing he was glancing around.

"You okay?" Y/n questions.

"There's another. In here, right now." Scott reveals.

"Another what?" Stiles asks.

"Another werewolf." Scott replies.

* * *

After that, the trio found themselves out on the lacrosse field, trying to come up with an idea on who the second werewolf could be. When Stiles suggested for Scott to go one on one with the other werewolf and Scott agreed, Y/n found herself rushing to her father and soon rushing back to her best friends with lacrosse gear in her hand that the goalie wears.

Stiles seemed to know what she was getting at, but Scott was a bit more delusional about it. Neither of the two had time to explain when Coach called everyone to get into line. Scott rushed to the goal while Stiles and Y/n got into line. As practice started, Scott kept running away from the net and tackling the players that ran forward down to the ground before sniffing them in hopes of them being the werewolf, but it was never them.