𝟑.𝟗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

season 3, episode 9: the girl who knew too much

"I've only ever seen one... but they're very rare. You must be the last one."

IT WAS DARK outside all around the usual quiet town full of supernatural, werewolves and many other creatures walking around and blending in with the regular civilians of the small and mysterious town. The crickets chirping were one of the only things that could be heard, the sound of a high pitched motorbike engine and a car engine adding to the nighttime sounds all around. The moonlight was shining through the dark clouds that blended in with the dark sky all around the small town.

Beacon Hills high school stood in the spot it always has been, no one inside as it was night and the students wouldn't come till the next day. The well known trio stopped in the parking lot of their high school as Scott takes off his helmet while mounting off his motorbike as Y/n and Stiles hop out of the boy's jeep. Catching sight of their two friends, the three rush over to Lydia and Allison, the girls having called them earlier as something unusual happened, once again, with the strawberry blonde.

"It's the same thing." Lydia states when they reached them, her eyes on Y/n and Stiles. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you guys told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?" Y/n asks.

Lydia shakes her head. "Not yet."

"'Not yet'?" Stiles repeats in question. "You're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

"No, I'm not doing that again." Lydia protests. "You find the dead body from now on."

While Stiles found himself arguing with the strawberry blonde, Scott had seemingly zoned out of the conversation as he looked somewhere behind Allison. Y/n took notice of this, brows furrowing as she looked to her best friend. However, the werewolf's eyes went wide as he continued staring at a certain spot.

"Guys." Scott calls out, catching their attention. "I found the dead body."

Following his gaze, the group's eyes all go wide in panic at the sight of a dead body just feet away from them. The lifeless body of a police officer laid on the sign for Beacon Hills high school, her blood running from out of her body and down the sign while her lifeless eyes stared at the road ahead of her.

* * *

A day had passed since the group of five had found the body of one of the police officers at their school, and the news was all over town by now, just like all the other murders. Beacon Hills high school was planning something for all the losses later on in the day, the students being seen walking around.