𝟐.𝟗, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

season 2, episode 9: party guessed

"You could overpower them all, Y/n

"You could overpower them all, Y/n. You could kill them all."

THE DARK CLOUDS blended in the with the dark sky in the town of Beacon Hills as the bright silver full moon laid high in the night sky, ready to affect the werewolves standing in the town they lived in. Tonight was Lydia Martin's birthday party, the same party she'd have every single year on her birthday and it was always a big hit. However, now, there only seemed to be her friends here.

Dressed in a dress that Lydia had asked, more like told, her to wear, Y/n found herself hugging herself with the jacket she had over her arms as she walked with Scott and Stiles through Lydia's house, the buzzcut boy having telling his friends about the yearbook swim team him and his dad had looked through earlier and that Isaac Lahey's father was the coach back in 2006, which meant it had something to do with water and whoever's controlling the Kanima hated the 2006 swim team.

As they ventured out onto the porch of the strawberry blonde's backyard, Scott's gaze snapped to where Allison was stepping up to them, giving an awkward smile to the werewolf as she recalled what happened in the club between them the night before and how he snapped at her.

"Jackson's not here." Allison tells them.

"No one's here." Y/n points out.

Scott shrugs. "Maybe it's just early."

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack job." Stiles retorts.

Allison sighs. "We have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks."

"We don't owe her a party." Scott states after a moment.

"What about the chance to get back to normal?" Allison suggests, receiving a curious look. "She wouldn't be the town whack job if it wasn't for us."

"I guess I could use my co-captain status to get the lacrosse team here." Scott agrees.

Stiles nods. "I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going."

"Who?" Y/n questions.

"I met them the other night." Stiles replies. "Let's just say they know how to party."

* * *

The music was loud all around the Martin residence. After a few calls from the group, Lydia's house was now crowded with people as they danced along to the music, having fun at Lydia Martin's parties since she through the best parties in Beacon Hills.