𝟑.𝟒, 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

season 3, episode 4: unleashed

"Hey! You two can sex each other

"Hey! You two can sex each other."

THE SUN WAS up and shining down on the many citizens living in the small town of Beacon Hills. The chirps of birds were loud as the animals flew up in the air, minding their own business to whatever was happening down below at all the high school students, children and adults walking and driving around, trying to get to school and their jobs. Inside the boys locker room, the lacrosse team could be seen as they stood at their lockers.

By their own lockers in the boys locker room, the trio could be seen together like they always are as they placed their sweaters over top of themselves, all the same tank tops on them. Stiles and Y/n found themselves listening as Scott told them about a client he and his boss had the night before and how he had suddenly went missing when he heard barking outside, only seeing the dog as the little animal had ran into his arms. Beside her, Y/n noticed that Stiles seemed tense as he listened intently to Scott's explanation of what he was telling them.

"Could he have been a virgin? Did he look like a virgin? Was he virginal?" Stiles rambles in question.

"No. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott jokes, unable to hold back his laugh at his own joke as Stiles stares at him blankly. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin."

"And why are you talking like he's already dead?" Y/n asks. "He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Y/n. You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin. You know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me today. Someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles exclaims.

Y/n sighs. "Stiles! My lack of sexual experience is a threat to my life as well, but you don't see me complaining about it, do you?"

"You're a virgin?" Stiles questions in shock, receiving a nod.

Scott smirks. "Hey! You two can sex each other."

At his words, the two humans of the trio look at one another with wide eyes. Y/n was the first to break eye contact as she shot a glare at Scott before their attention went to her father, who came out of his office for the run they were to have today.

As they listened, in the corner of her eye, Y/n took notice of Stiles continuously glancing at her with a look in his eyes and that had her reaching up and smacking the back of Scott's head for his words he had told them, the werewolf having known about their feelings for each other ever since elementary school.