𝟏.𝟗, 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞

Season 1, episode 9: wolf's bane

"Um, that's my cousin... Miguel."

STILES, SCOTT AND I all sat in Derek's car, Scott in the driver's seat, Stiles in the passenger's, and me in the back. Behind us, Allison's aunt chased us with her own car, thinking it was Derek. I kept a tight grip on the car seats.

"Faster?" Scott asks when Stiles and I look over our shoulders.

"Much faster." Stiles replies.

Obeying, Scott presses on the gas more, swerving to the side as Allison's aunt continues to chase us down the road. She was right on our tail.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles states, breaking the silence.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott argues.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles reminds.

Scott presses on the gas more, going slightly more faster than before. Gulping, I glance over my shoulder, not seeing anyone behind us.

"They're gone." I inform, both boys following my gaze.

Stiles glances at me before pressing a button on the walkie talkie in his hand.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." Mr. Stilinski's voice informs from the walkie.

Scott drives a little more faster, where we soon come to stop in the iron works, seeing Derek crouched down, looking like he was hiding. Stiles opens the passenger's side door as he hops into the back beside me. Quickly, Derek hops in beside Scott, just as gunshots happen, Scott frantically driving away.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asks.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek exclaims.

"Who, the Alpha?" I question.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." Derek replies.

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles defends, but shrinks down when Derek gives him a glare.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek reminds, glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott admits.

"Alright. How did you find him?" Stiles asks, receiving a scoff in response.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott questions.

"Yeah, all three of us." Stiles adds, receiving a glare. "Or just him. Y/n and I will be back here."

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek informs.