𝟏.𝟖, 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜

Season 1, episode 8: lunatic

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to

"He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to."

WALKING OUT OF my house, I head to school, backpack over my shoulders, hands in my jacket pockets. Once I get there, I head inside, going to my locker. However, a hand suddenly grabs my shoulder, pulling me down a hall. I look to see Stiles' hand on my shoulder.

"Stiles? What are you doing?" I ask, grabbing his wrist to stop him.

"My dad's here. Something about the other night." Stiles replies in a quick tone.

"Stiles, we have a test. Remember?" I remind. "We need to get to class soon."

"Just come check this out with me." Stiles says, pulling me again.

Once again, I grab his wrist. "I'll meet you in class."

And with that, I let my grip loosen on his wrist as I walk off, heading to my locker again, where I grab my books before walking into the classroom. I see Allison sitting in the front. She meets my eyes and gives me a smile, which I give her one back before taking a seat near the back of the class.

Eventually, I see Stiles walk in, taking the seat beside him. He tells me what he found out from his dad. Or at least, tried to find out before I see Scott walk in. He stops in front of Allison's desk, but Mr. Harris cut in. Stiles and I nod at him as he takes a seat in front of Stiles.

"You have forty-five minutes to complete the test. Twenty-five percent of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book." Mr. Harris announces as he holds up the test. "However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

Doing as told, me and everyone in the class open up our tests, starting on the first question. As I'm half way through, Scott suddenly stands up, grabbing his bag before running out the door.

"Mr. McCall?" Mr. Harris calls.

Stiles grabs my hand, the two of us standing up, running out the door, after our best friend.

"Mr. Stilinski! Ms. Finstock!" I hear Mr. Harris call after us.

Once we're out of the classroom, the two of us start calling for Scott, then glancing to our left, seeing his backpack laying in the middle of the hall. I grab it, holding it in my hands as Stiles calls Scott, the familiar ringtone playing through our ears a little ahead of us. Quickly, the two of us follow the sound, which led us to the boys locker room, hearing the shower running as Scott's phone stops ringing.

Stiles and I share a little look as I put Scott's bag over my shoulder, the two of us slowly walking forward, Stiles keeping me protectively behind him in case of anything. Slowly, we walk to the showers, soon letting out sighs of relief once we see a shirtless Scott under the running shower, his bare back facing us. Upon hearing our footsteps, Scott slowly turns to us.