𝟐.𝟓, 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬

Season 2, episode 5: venomous

"It's Jackson."

THE HALLS WERE crowded in the high school of Beacon Hills. The sun was up and shining down on the civilians of the small town as the occasional bell of the school rung. Stiles, Scott and Y/n were shocked to see Isaac Lahey was back after staying hidden somewhere with Derek for a little while.

The sun was shining through the windows inside the classrooms as the trio could be seen sitting in their desks before the class was to start. Y/n found herself seated behind Stiles, Scott in front of her and to her left. Ever since finding out about the creature being a Kanima, they had been trying to figure out what it exactly was. Just then, Jackson was stomping in-between them, seating himself on the desk beside Y/n.

"Hey, testicle left and right and the middle." Jackson begins, making the trio roll their eyes. "What the hell is a Kanima?"

At the sound of that word leaving past his lips, the three teenagers snap their heads over to him, their eyes widening a bit. However, Coach spoke before they could say anything, needing a volunteer. Seeing that he was soon distracted, the trio turn back to him, waiting for an explanation.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asks.

Stiles nods. "I'm familiar with the sensation."

"Wait, why would Derek test you? Why would he think it's you?" Scott questions.

Jackson shrugs. "How should I know?"

"Do they think it's Lydia?" Y/n asks.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry." Jackson recalls.

Y/n shakes her head. "It can't be Lydia. It's not."

"Y/n's right." Stiles agrees.

Just then, Coach intervened in their conversation, making them turn back. Eventually, Lydia was coming up to the board just as Coach says something, making Y/n look up. The strawberry blonde was standing in the front of the class, facing everyone as tears were running down her cheeks.

Curiously looking at what she wrote on the board, the Finstock girl grabs her phone and takes a picture, reversing it since it was backwards, seeing the words 'SOMEONE HELP ME' written in all caps. Getting her best friends attention, the boys lean over to her as they look at her screen.

* * *

Later on the next day, the trio found themselves walking into their chemistry class, soon catching sight of Lydia sitting at a desk. However, their gazes then go to the other side of the room, seeing Erica and Isaac walk in. The two werewolves look at the other three before they looked to Lydia.