Chapter 9: Sheldon feels emotions

He didn't understand what went wrong. He looked at the couch puzzled and tried to put all the pieces of that nights events together like a puzzle in his mind,he couldn't understand how he made Amy so upset.

He hated it when he made her upset especially unintentionally because it made him hurt to know how much he is capable of hurting the person he loves. Amy has always been patient with him and he has always appreciated it . It was one of the things he loved about her.

She had this magnetic smile that made you believe everything was going to be okay and you couldn't help but smile to. She always knew what to do when he was in trouble and she did it amazingly.

He was never one for doing intimate stuff such as hugging,kissing and most definitely not coitus but for some reason with her he loved it. He couldn't wait to have her hand in his and she fit like she was always met you be there.He loved having her lips on his and the little dance they would do that only they knew. He loved the way he could still feel her lips on his after and he never wanted the sensation to end. He didn't quite care for the coitus part but he would do it for her. He would do anything for her she just had to give him the word.

He appreciated having her around always. He loved everything about her from her mind to even her body.He loved her brain so much and was so fascinated by it but it didn't mean he didn't see how beautiful she was.He was baffled because he didn't know what went wrong and he wanted to fix it so he could  kiss her again. He wanted to make the situation non existent because he hated when they were in a fight. He wanted to be near her always.

His stomach didn't feel so good like he knew something bad was going to  happen and there was nothing he could do about it. Penny and Leonard came home actually at the right time because he needed them.

Once Penny and Leonard immediately assumed it was his doing that made Amy upset, he was frustrated at himself that he couldn't immediately know people's feelings like they could. He was jealous of them especially Penny as she was the social person,she could read people so well and understand when someone is hurt which  he would never tell them ever.

When she said it was because he spoke about his flash series while they were kissing that showed a lack of thought to Amy and he was more worrying about commitment to his flash series than his own girlfriend.

He could still feel her lips on his, he has never loved his eidetic memory more than in that moment but his heart sank and it was all a big misunderstanding.

He only spoke to her about the flash series because he valued her opinion and to simbiloise the commitment they would share together on the journey. He wanted to give her a hint that he was going to propose that night before she got mad and walked off.

He put his hand in his pocket where the ring used to be but he put it back in the draw earlier and he wished he didn't because he needed comfort in that moment to know that everything was going to  be alright.

She wasn't responding to any of his messages or calls.He worried about her more and didn't know if it was because she was still mad or because something happened to her. Just the thought of something happening to her made him feel sick but also knowing that she was mad at him, disappointed him.He was overreacting he thought to himself and decided to let it go.

He tried to let no emotion get to him like Spock but it didn't work,his thoughts were everywhere. After Penny and Leonard left to go to Las Vegas,Sheldon was proud that his best friends were finally getting married.

A couple of hours went by and he decided that he didn't like that Amy was mad at him. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her because she made him a better man. She made him want to be better and he never loved someone this much before. He knew he was being selfish for not giving her the perfect engagement story but he wanted to propose soon even if it was over FaceTime.