Chapter 13: Only the future can tell

You never know how much you will love something until it is just to late. You never know how much something meant to you until it is no longer there. You only open your eyes when it is just to late. It is too late to go back and it is too late to fight but it isn't impossible,sometimes no matter how much you try to say goodbye to certain people they stick around because they are not meant to leave. Those are the people you fight for until you have nothing left in you because those are the people who are meant to be in your life.

There Sheldon was holding Amy in his arms. He woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. His neck started hurting from sleeping upright but it was all worth it because next to him was the most beautiful, breathtaking woman who smelled like lavender and her dandruff shampoo and he felt home again. All the smells and all the senses was overwhelming but it was a good overwhelming.

He recalled back the last 24 hours. They reconnected and her lips were on his again, it felt so right like everything else was wrong but this right there was the thing he wanted more than anything. That moment he looked forward to for months. He pulled her in deeper and each one had more passion than the last.

They refused to let each other go like if they let go of each other the dream was going to slowly vanish and they were going to wake up . It will all just be a dream. They refused to let each other go so scared that they were going to leave each other again. They needed each other so much they forgot all the fears just to keep that perfect moment because they needed it.

They would eventually need to catch their breath and then kiss again just incase the last time was the last time. So they could savour it more. Once they did the cleaning up and sat on the couch to watch a movie to be quite honest they didn't care about the movie. Most of the time they would catch a glance at each other and smile. Amy's cheeks would go rosy once Sheldon caught her staring but Sheldon stared to.

They both looked into each other's eyes like when he had to do it with Penny. Except he felt completely comfortable staring into her emerald eyes that sparkled a little because of the reflection of her glasses.

"Wow this doesn't feel real. I'm so scared I'm going to wake up and this would all be a dream." Sheldon said softly not letting go of eye contact.

He took his finger,put it under her chin and he pulled her in so softly to kiss her gently on the lips. She put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss till it was now them seeing how long they could last without oxygen .

"I missed you so much,Sheldon. Im so sorry for not being patient with you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you before I broke up with you. I never want to be apart from you ever again." she said as their lips parted and looked to the ground with disappointment.

"Now Amy Farrah Fowler don't you ever apologize for doing what was best for you. I'm sorry I hurt you and didn't see it. I'm sorry I didn't show you how much you mean to me but I promise to show you everyday how much I love you. Every single damn day until you get sick of me." Sheldon cupping her face with his large hands that she perfectly fit in.

She giggled a little. "I don't think that is possible,Dr Cooper. I could never get sick of you." she said thinking if they should talk about this more but refused to and resumed the kiss.

"We are in this together." he smiled wondering how he got so lucky.

This all still didn't feel real. He felt weak everywhere like his body couldn't support his weight anymore. He kissed her once more on the lips. It was quick but sweet and made some tea for them both.

So when he woke up with her in his arms it still felt like a dream but it felt more real to. He kissed her forehead and whispered "Good morning Amy.".