Chapter 11: Why is life so screwed up ?

How did this happen? Why was everyone leaving him ? It seemed the more he enjoyed their company the more they didn't want to be there. He did a games night with these people.

Amy eventually left him all alone and Sheldon understood why or he tried to at least but it didn't make it any less painful. He loved her and he let himself love her which was weak for him but did he regret it ? No ,he would do it all again in a heartbeat to feel her warmth next to him. To have her presence near him. To smell the strong scented smell of lavender when she was close to him. To taste the strawberry lipgloss on his lips, that was left behind when their lips parted. He would do anything to just see her beautiful face.

She was so gorgeous and he couldn't understand why she didn't think that though. She thought Penny was the prettiest one and yess Penny had features that would make her attractive he had to admit but Amy was just so beautiful. She was the person he noticed first when she walked into a room. That smile she had. She really brightened a room with that smile. It made his heart race and send butterflies to his stomach.

He missed her smile when Amy and Penny won at Pictionary. Sheldon felt angry he lost to Penny. He didn't like losing but he was also embarrassed because he showed Amy that he wasn't the best and he wanted to be the best for her.

Sheldon really tried each game but seeing her smile throughout every win made his heart melt and it made him less focused on winning and more focused on seeing that smile again. Once Penny beat Sheldon at wrestling which he knew would happen as he wasn't good at sports,she planted a bunch of kisses on his face which made him feel rather uncomfortable. He didn't like it at all. He asked for Amy to help but she was enjoying this way to much.

She started kissing him to. He was now on the floor defenceless as he could hear Leonard laughing in the room. As uncomfortable as he felt when they were kissing him,when Amy's lips lightly touched his pale skin,it sent a shiver down his spine. Once they got up and laughed at the reaction Sheldon gave,Amy got up and gave her hand to Sheldon to help get him up. They looked at each other and everyone seemed to disappear. It was now just her and him. She started to go red so Sheldon gave his hand and got up. They played one more game before it was over.

The pie eating contest and of course Penny and Amy won again. Clearly he was defeated and he hated admitting it but the night was ending . He would just have to brush it off and try not let it ruin his sleep.

As they were cleaning up the last little bit of stuff,Sheldon sent both Leonard and Penny next door as they did say they were staying there that night.

"I better start going now since everything seems to be done."Amy eventually said so sadly like she didn't want to go home and to be quite honest,Sheldon didn't want her to leave just yet either.

"Why ? It is still early." Sheldon eventually said kind of hoping she would change her mind.

"Oh, well I thought maybe you would like to shower before bed to wash off all the germs and dirt."Amy said shyly immediately looking at the floor and not looking him in the eye.

He did wash the pie and stuff off his face already so he wasn't quite sure what she meant.

"Oh . Do you mean the pie or when both you and Penny kissed me on my face ? "He said a little confused and she just quietly muttered both and never looked up from the floor.

" Amy,if you are referring that I think you kissing me is bad and unhygienic then you are very much mistaken. I would gladly be given a thousand germs if it meant that I get to keep kissing you. If I thought it was bad then i wouldn't do it." Sheldon said now slowly grabbing her hand so she can look at him in the eyes.

How could she think something like that. Nothing she did ever made him uncomfortable,it was actually scary. He kissed her now rosy cheeks just gently and tugged her to sit on the couch with her. They just watched a movie before she went back home.