You're Safe ~C.G

I promised myself I wouldn't write a book but here we are...

~TW~ sexual assault, alcohol.

You lied there. Your head on her chest listening to her heart beat. "Are you okay sweetheart?" Cordelia's angelic voice rang through your ears. She was the only person that made you feel safe and protected. "Y/N?"

Flash~Back
Zoe, Madison, Coco, and Mallory invited you to go out and have a girls night with them at the bar in town. Cordelia was hesitant to let you go, but that's just how she was. Delia loved all her girls equally, but when it came to you, you were different. She wanted to be by your side since the day you arrived at the academy. You and your supreme would have countless nights without sleep just talking or in the greenhouse whipping up a potion or something. There was no doubt you had feelings for her and it was obvious she had the same for you, but neither of you had the guts to say anything and potentially ruin a perfectly good friendship.

You were in your room getting dressed for your night with the girls when a knock presented itself on your door. "Y/N?" Of course it was Cordelia. You opened up the door and greeted her with a smile. "Hi darling" You blush at her use of terms of endearment as she looked at you up and down. "You look amazing, I hope you have fun tonight." She puts her hands on your shoulders and stare into your eyes. There was a comfortable silence until you broke it.
"Thank you Dee. Are you sure you dont wanna join us? It's really no big deal."
You walk into the bathroom to put on the rest of your makeup. "No I can't. Not this time at least." She winks "I have some work to finish up and some House Wives to catch up on." You rolled your eyes as you both laughed. "Can you zip me up?" You turn your back to Delia as she blushes a little. "Of course dear." She takes the zipper of your dress and brings it to the top slowly. She stared at you through the mirror. Another silence arose until you heard another knock on your door. "Bitch come on! We're leaving." Madison yelled. "Oh shit, sorry I'll be down in a second." You put on your heels reached for the door knob but before you could open it Delia whispered "Please be careful." Here she goes again with the over protectiveness. Others would find it annoying but you thought it was sweet. "I will. I promise. And if something happens I will. call you." Delia nodded knowing you were perfectly capable of going out for a night but she felt something inside her knowing something was off, she didnt wanna ruin your night so she let it go. Cordelia leaned down to kiss your forehead and hug you tight. "Okay...now go have your fun" She had never gone further then hugging you so the kiss took you by surprise, though it wasnt even on the lips, it was still on your mind for the rest of the night.

At the bar:

Madison got tequila shots for everyone. After a couple you were staring to feel it. Since Zoe was the most mature one out of the group she was making sure everyone was alright and barely drinking. On the other hand Madison was wasted and off feeling some guy up, while the rest of you were at the table talking. "So Y/N" Coco stared. "So what's the deal with you and the woman who thinks the Real HouseWives is a good show?" The table laughed, waiting for you to respond. "1. Nothing is going on. And 2. You cant say shit about that show cause I heard you watching it last night ." Coco rolled her eyes. Madison came stumbling over "Ooooh are we talking about Cordy and y/n?" She slurred out. "Um no. Not anymore.." as you took another drink. "Well we are now. But in all seriousness y/n, it's quite obvious that you two got something going." Mallory joined in. "Yeah and at dinner, don't you think we can see you staring at eachother? You cant cut the sexual tension with a knife." Zoe looked at you. Though her words and everyone else's were true nothing was official, you hadn't even talked to Delia about your feelings. "Guys just drop it. If something does happen I'll tell you, but in the mean time shut up. Now, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back." You got up from your chair making eye contact with a guy who had been staring at you since you arrived. You got to the bathroom fine, but still felt uneasy about the man looking at you. As you were washing your hands that same man came in grabbed a hold of you, pushing your body against the wall trying to kiss your neck and unzip your dress.