Across the Street- Pt 1

Request- somethingdollabeanss
                 "Ally x Billie x Reader"

TW~ cheating, swearing, argument.
                                  •••

    She was coming home tonight. Billie had been on a two week filming trip in New York. She had called you earlier today that she was coming home a day sooner knowing that you hated surprises.

    Now, as you stand in the kitchen of your shared home, You arranged the roses in a vase you had bought for her return. A familiar jingle of keys unlock the door. There she was standing in all of her glory. Slightly curled blonde hair swaying down her shoulders resting just below. Dark brown eyes searching for you as she stood in the entryway of the home with her suitcases laying next to her.

    You swung around the kitchen counter practically running into the blondes arms where she held you tight. "Hi babydoll." She whispered nuzzling her nose in your hair. You helped her with her coat which was a bit damp from the current downpour outside.  "I missed you so much." You said with your hands cupping her face. "Missed you too." You went in for a kiss, but Billie dodged it kissing your cheek instead. You backed up from the woman standing in a slight awkward position considering you now felt embarrassed.

    "I'm going to go take a shower, okay?" She said still not looking at you, "okay." You whispered a little hurt as you walked back to the kitchen starting on dinner. Billie disappeared up the stairs in silence.

    She was never like this when she came back home. Normally she'd burst through the door and the first thing she'd look for was you so she could kiss those lips had was parted from for so long. Recently she has been distant and quiet almost has if she was keeping to herself.

    She just a little jet lagged. You thought. Billie's phone kept ringing in her bags which she had failed to bring upstairs with her. You walked over to check it, maybe it's important. You turned it on to see numerous text messages from her assistant:

"Miss you already <3"
"Text me when you land"
"Have a good night babe ;)"

    You stood staring at the screen in disbelief. It was already pretty clear what was going on, but you had to know what else she was saying. Typing in Billies password which was still (surprisingly) your birthday. Scrolling through the messages between her and the assistant, you found Good Morning texts which had had failed to send to you, flirty words had been exchanged some with a heart some not, multiple pet names including "babe" or "baby" which you always thought Billie hated. She said it was too generic and plain. You wished you had stopped scrolling there because you later found the other girls nudes and Billie's response to them made you feel gross.

    Suddenly, the shower had stopped so you shut off the phone putting it on the counter as you waited for her to come back down. It wasn't long until low and behold her she come with her hair wrapped in a towel and a silk robe on.

    You took the roses out of the vase and the scissors from the drawer, before you started cutting each petal off one by one. "Hi doll." Billie's voice was filled with concern was she leaned over to see what you were doing. You gave no response. It wasn't long until the tears started forming giving away your toughness. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" You cut her off slamming the flowers and shears on the counter.

    "What's wrong!? Well I guess we can fucking start with that." You pointed to her phone. "How long Billie, Hm?" You stood there yelling at her with hot tears streaming down your face as she was frozen. "What?" She puzzled. "How long?" You repeated.

    She looked at you, the color draining from her face, the question she was most likely avoiding. She stutters knowing she ruined things even more. She gave you a look like she didn't want to answer.

    "No I need to know! I wanna know how long I've been telling you I love you while you're out not giving two shits about me. I want to know how long I've been embarrassing myself, or how long this relationship has been one sided for where I was fooling myself over and over." Your anger boiled taking over.

    Her eyes watered. Billies gaze hit the floor. "You know what?" You bunched up the flowers once more. "Take your fucking roses and get out. I'm sure she'd love them" You threw them at her. Sobs left your body as you collapsed against the counter.

     Whatever Billie was thinking was not a good idea because when she tried to hold you calmly you fought against her flailing your arms to get away from her. "Don't you fucking touch me." You backed up knocking the vase off the surface. "Y/N stop you're going to hurt yourself." Billie still tried to hold your arms down. "It won't hurt as bad as what you did." You pushed her off. "Y/N!"

    "Why'd you do it huh? Am I not good enough for you? Did you get bored?" Billie  grabs you and holds you with your back to her front. "Stop" she said in a calmer voice.

     You both stood in the middle of the kitchen with her arms around you and all you could do was cry knowing this was probably the last time she'd be holding you like this. "I love you very much . I'm so sorry." Billie whispered while planting kisses on your neck. You almost gave in but you remembered you deserved better. "If you loved me you wouldn't have done this."

    You break from the blondes and standing with your arm pointing to the door. "I want you to pack your things and get out. You can come get the rest of your stuff later just get out of my sight. I can't look at you right now." Billie nods before she leaves upstairs. You wipe the extra tears off your cheeks before putting your brave face on. Soon Billie comes back downstairs with her suitcases packed once again. You walk her out the door. "Goodbye y/n." You could see the pain in her eyes. Tears flowed down your cheeks again from how angry you were. Without a response you turned away closing the door catching one last glimpse of her standing in the rain watching you walk away knowing all of this is her fault.

    You watched her car leave. You just assumed she would be staying with her assistant. Needless to say, you didn't get much sleep that night that was until you cried so hard you fell asleep on the couch in the early hours of the morning from pure exhaustion and stress. You couldn't bring yourself to sleep in the bed. At least not until you removed every reminder of her from that room, staring with the bedsheets.
——————

    You woke up to a knocking on your front door. "By later I didn't mean the next morning Billie, go away-" you opened it to reveal a tall brunette woman. "Ally- I'm sorry I thought you were- what are you doing here?" It was your neighbor from across the street....

————-
A/N-  part 2 coming . I apologize to all the Billie stans. She is one of my top 3 and this hurt to write but good things are coming (if you like Ally more) :)