All Hallows Eve~ A. MR

Happy Halloween! 🎃

POV: Reader TP 🧻 Ally's house. Reader gets in trouble for it.

-Contains Smut.... by SourTheSour because that is not my forte in literature :)

                    𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

Lit pumpkins and arrangements of fall leaves decorate the street and many driveways of the neighborhood. White picket fences draped with faux spider webs and orange lights that took place  after the sun said goodnight to the town.

    The cheeks of each child were kissed with a rosy hue from the chilly autumn breeze as they orchestrated their 'trick or treats' at every door step in unison. Costumes ranging from tiny witches to fairies and vampires flooded the walkways of each porch.

Tonight was the night you promised your mom you'd take your little sister trick or treating. You stood on the sidewalk, watching as she held out her bag full of candy at the neighbors doors.

    The night was coming to an end as the sky was becoming darker. Your sister had caught up with a few of her little buddies from school as you trailed behind with your friends still supervising the children ahead of you. "One more house and we have to get home, alright?" You yelled to the girl as she nodded.

Her little feet ran up the nearest driveway that still had its porch light on. Jack-o lanterns lined up the sidewalk, leaves scattered across the lawn with a bright orange-red tree hovered over the front yard. The door opened and you remembered who the owner of the property was. Short haired brunette with a typical fall sweater and the sweetest smile you'd ever witnessed.

Now, you were a new college student at a campus that wasn't far from your home. You would go to The Butchery on Main on your lunch break or just before classes to grab a coffee. You had seen the woman multiple times and would openly flirt with you anytime you came in. Giving you her best service or just a kind warming smile to start of your morning. It became something you always looked forward to. You exchanged names one afternoon 'Ally' was her name and you hadn't forgot it since.

A small tug at your jacket brought you out of your head. "Can we go now?" The small voice asked with tired eyes. With a nod you looked back at house before you meeting eyes with Ally who still stood on her porch with a bowl of candy sneaking a subtle wink. Maybe the redness of your cheeks could be hidden by the kisses of the wind.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼

It was later that night. You and some of your friends decided to go tp the neighborhood after the trick or treaters where gone and the neighbors were sound asleep. The streets lined with candy wrappers from earlier events. Candles in various pumpkins were blown out by the wind. The only light source was the street-lamps and the moon above.

"Y/N! Heads up." One of your group members whisper-yelled throwing you a roll of toilet paper. You never really done this before but your friends insisted that you join in on their annual tradition.

You thought about using Ally's house as your victim but you feared that if you were to do so, she'd think of you as childish or immature. So you hit the neighbor instead.

Sarah Paulson One Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara