Not Alone- C.G

Requested ~ Dria_Noir "Y/N becomes pregnant after an assault, Cordelia helps them with their decision."
——
TW- Sexual Assault, abusive family, accidental pregnancy, mentions of abortion, panic/anxiety attack/ vomiting.
——
Note- I'm going be honest. This is going to get dark. Be careful. <3
——

Six weeks ago...
You shut the front door of the Coven behind you, careful not to wake anyone as it was late. Your jacket was clamped to your side, the grip of your hands were strong and shaky. Like a child hanging onto their mother for a needing sense of safety. The tear stained cheeks became red with the rest of your face. God only knows how long you'd been out. The past events of the night had flew by you, acting like it didn't happen. If only that were true...
—————

Present Day...

The sunlight beamed through the sheer curtains. The birds that sat on a branch in front of the window singing their morning song. A pair of familiar arms wrapped around your waist, putting their head in the crook of your neck leaving light kisses on the area. "Good morning sweetheart." Soft whispers in your ear. You squirmed out of the woman's embrace to lay close but still leaving space between you both.

The gesture was sudden, raising attention to the blonde next to you. "Y/N, what's wrong?" Cordelia asked lightly. All of her touches and tones were gentle but you didn't want to be touched right now. Even if it was your favorite way of waking up. You shook your head in response. "Nothing-" a wave of nausea washed over you as your feet ran you to the bathroom. Cordelia was close to follow behind, holding your hair and rubbing your back.

You leaned back away from the toilet, curling up into a ball against the bathtub. Cordelia sat there with you brushing stray hairs from your face with her fingers. "Come here." She whispered opening her arms for you to fall into, but you refused shaking your head and heading to the closet to get dressed for the day as if nothing had happened.

Cordelia stood in the doorway of the wardrobe, watching how you skimmed your finger over each hanger until the right piece of clothing suited your needs. You began wiping tears from your cheeks with the sleeve of the shirt. Hoping the blonde wouldn't notice.

This is how it's been these past six weeks. You hadn't spoke much to anyone even your girlfriend, who you trusted with your life. The feeling of another's contact made you feel helpless so you built these walls around yourself in order to feel stronger when it only broke you down further. You constantly thought how much your mind could have been at ease if you had just told Cordelia everything. She deserves to know.

You had made your way to the dinning room where the rest of the girls had sat. Cordelia followed behind you, giving Myrtle a shake of her head. You still hadn't opened up. Everyone in the Coven was well aware of your new behavior. You sat down in your assigned spot next to the blonde and across from the frizzy red head who offered a gentle smile, but your gaze was glued to your fidgeting thumbs.

When breakfast was served with a plate in front of you, two bites were taken before the same sickness made its appearance and you were back up the stairs. Cordelia turned around in her chair, eyes following your every move. The blonde began to run after you, (which was instinct at this point) but Myrtle grabbed her hand. "Just wait dear."

Cordelia waited...and waited... but you never came back down. She knocked on the bedroom door, "darling are you okay?" No response. The door opened, revealing you with your purse and coat. "Where are you going?" She asked. Stopping in your tracks quickly making up a lie. "A walk. I'll be back." And off you were heading out the door.