Tell Me What You Want~B.D.H

-smut-
POV: Billie is your guidance counselor at school and yk..^^^

•••
"i'm trying to listen, but she's twice my age and leaning on the table trying to talk to me..."
•••

The room was silent. Other than her voice that echoed from one ear and out the other. Your body relaxed in the chair in front of her desk as she made numerous clicks on the computer catty-cornered in your direction. "so..Y/N" she spoke again making one more click before facing you entirely. Giving you her utmost attention. "what brings you in here?" she smiled...

Billie Dean Howard, Ms. Howard, or as she insisted that you call her "Billie". She was your school guidance counselor. This year had been a rough one to say the least. You'd been in her office more times than you could count on your fingers. For whatever the reason may be, this semester had you off your rocker. A couple of cries, a panic attack and a prayer later, you had found a safe space. That would be Billie. "just come to me whenever you need a break." she'd say.

"i've felt anxious most of the day, thought i'd come see you." You smiled back. She nodded her head. Memories of the last time you felt this way, she let you work in her office and hang out for the entire class period. It takes a lot of trust for a staff member to do such a thing. You weren't even sure if she was allowed to do that.

You watched as she got out of her chair, going over to close the office door. Watching how her hips swayed with every step she took in her heels. It was obvious to everyone that you talked to, you had a crush on Ms Howard. That much was plain. Hearing the door lock sent a shiver down your back. she's never done that before.

The blonde sat back down in her faux leather chair, crossing her legs as she leant forward on the desk. You tried to lean back in your chair giving just as much space as she was taking up. Her foot brushed against your calf. Your breath hiked. Hoping she wouldn't notice. embarrassing.

"well the last thing I'd want to do is send a student back to class so stressed out." Her palm caught her chin for a brief moment. her hands acting as if they were on display for you, on the dark wood of the desk. You watched as her chocolate eyes grew darker. Ms Howard stood up circling over to your side. One hand on the surface of the table, the other on the arm of your chair. The older woman bent her head down closer to yours. "it's the least i could do." she whispered. Her voice grew raspy and low.

You felt her finger tips cup the edge of your chin. "tell me what you want." For a moment you felt yourself distracted, mouth open to tell her everything you've ever wanted to. "...you" a faint voice escaped your lips. Unsure if she could even hear you. Ms Howard laughed, "that much is obvious sweetheart." She tucked stray hairs behind your ear before her lips found their way to your collar bone. As she made her way up to your neck, her tongue gently lined your jaw up to the cusp of your ear. Your hands shyly tangled in her hair.

    She abruptly stopped her actions to give you a look. A look at only seemed to ask. You nodded your head. And with that, in one motion you were on her desk with the blonde standing between your legs, which you don't even remember spreading apart. Billie's lips met yours. The taste of a soft vanilla coated yours.  Your hands landed ever so lightly on her waist. "Don't be shy now." She winked with a smile against your lips. You applied more pressure, pulling her towards you as if she could get any closer. A slight whimper left her lips at the movement.

    Her fingers played with the hem of your shirt, moving it out of they way. A shiver was sent down at the contact of her hands. "Are you okay?" She whispered the most serious she had been all day. You responded with cupping each side of her face and kissing her once more...

    Somewhere in the mix she had stripped you from any sort of pants. Now, still sitting on her desk, Billie was on her knees in front of you leaving soft kisses on the insides of your thighs slowly inching her way further up. "Ms- ..Billie please-" you tugged at her hair again. "Please what y/n" she plants another kiss. "Stop teasing. I need y-" Billie's tongue abruptly plunged into your center. Letting out a moan she covered your mouth. "Shh, you don't want anyone to hear us, now would you?" You shake your head.

    You whimpered. Faint fast breaths, wining and moaning as she dragged her tongue over your clit, stoping momentarily to suck on it, with combinations of both. Every move she made went upon-depth making you wait to reach your high. Her hand caressed your skin so gently. Tracing her fingertips along as you begged so immensely. Hearing you in her ear, made her prolong the pleasure. Sounding so angelic, like violins in the chorus of a song.

    Eyes rolling back along with your head. Back arching off the surface of where just an hour ago she was doing paper work. You looked so pretty knowing who you belonged to. "Billie- please I'm gonna cum-" you whisper screamed as loud as you could without being heard by anyone else in the offices. "Cum for me sweetheart." She continued her actions on your clit until you came undone right under her. Feeling you clench around her tongue while repeating how close you were made her eyes fill with utter lustrous desire.

    She lifted off of you, immediately pulling your lips to hers. Tasting yourself on her mouth. You swept your tongue on her bottom lip, which she granted you access. Both fighting for dominance. You'd soon find out she'd always win.

     Soon you pulled apart. Gazing in the others eye's remembering that she is still your superior but at this point did it really matter? "Are you alright?" Billie asked painted with a genuine concern. "More than alright" you'd nod with a grin.

    She rubbed your arm giving you one last kiss. "Remember, you can always come to me if you need a break" she winked.

••••

A/N- I'm back from the dead. This is so like me to go dormant for a month and come back to publish the utmost filthiest shit-