Chapter 17: Competition Pt. 1

Photos edited in Phonto and PicsArt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello and welcome to the trio competition! Winners get the beautiful Symphonia Weddinf dress! Our first contestants... Oh! We have Aira Harune back in performing with Naru and Otoha!"

PU, PU, PU, PURITII RIZUMU!
PURITII RIZUMU! (PURIZUMU!)
PU, PU, PU, PURITII RIZUMU!
PURITII RIZUMU! (PURIZUMU!)
PURIZUMU!!

DOKI DOKI Tokimeichau!
Kono kimochi tte nan na no?
Koi na no!? Ai na no?! Wakaranai?!
(Hi!)

GAARUZU RAIFU ni wa
Himitsu ga ippai de
PAPA ni mo! MAMA ni mo! Naisho dayo!!

(Let's go!)
Beauty DANSU Cutie DANSU (RIZUMU!)
shimakucchaou yo! (PURIZUMU!)
PURIZUMU SUTAA de hajimaru yo!
(Yeah-! PURIZUMU!)

Rabbit-Chi, Femini and Lovelyn pops out.
Rabbit-Chi turns into a Harp
Femini turns into a Saxophone
Lovelyn turns into a guitar.

~Instrumental

They jump. A prism stone, heart and flower appears, ending surrounded by stars. "Crystal, Lovely and Feminine splash!"

They bounce on a pitch black ground, and their steps each leave a glow which rises into a tall purple column. They then soar up as tall, multicolored buildings rise, and then fly over a city in the night sky as the black buildings soon change into different colors and leaving a trail of yellow sparkles. Afterwards, they do a pose in front of a large, bright moon whilst being surrounded by the city glowing in different colors and lights. "My fairytale dream city!"

They all kick a ball in different angles. The ball was red with a flame picture on it. They then kick it, and the ball has a tiger presence helping it reach the goal. They then pose and they put their hand up with fist closed. "Hat Trick star!"

They hold a light pink, glowing bow and arrow, then the arrow absorbs pink, transparent hearts. They shoot the arrow when it is fully charged and the it leaves a trail of heart shaped, pink and gold flower petals. To finish it off, they pose with a light pink, decorated heart behind her surrounded with flowers and hearts whilst holding the bow. "100% Pure Pure arrow!"

They spin around while their arms are raised up, drawing a pinkish-rainbow colored spiral around them. They make a loop and came down to the ground, spinning around before forming a heart with their hands. As they pose, behind them is the rainbow with a heart at the center shines. "Lovely Rainbow!"

They jump and lots of fruits appear around them in a purple planet. "Fresh Fruit Planet!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and they rise up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around they She then push theirselves back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising dream!"

The whole stage and place covers an Aurora. Then everyone started floating.

"The whole place is floating! This is Aira's Aurora Rising" the announcer said.

"Whoa, Aira, this is amazing!" Naru said.
"Yea! It's like a fairytale!" Otoha said, amazed.

The three of them jump and they sprouted big Symphonia wings. They float around a big huge valley, flower grow in every patch of grass they pass through. They spin and fly high. They put their hands on their chest and let's out a big pink aura. "Lovely Valley!"

They land.

The crowd goes wild!

"Let's see how many karats they got, a perfect score, 10,000 karats!"

"We got a perfect score, thanks Aira!" Naru said and hugged Aira.
"It's not me who caused a perfect score it's all three of us! So happy-lucky!" Aira said.
Otoha nodded.
"Like a fairytale!" Otoha smiled.