Chapter 42: Ito's performance

"I-I'm sorry guys.. I couldn't beat her." Otoha said, and started to cry. "I'm s-sorry."

"Otoha, don't cry.. It will affect other's performances.. We don't wanna see you cry" Ito exclaims, and starts to hug Otoha. "Okay.. " Otoha said as she wiped her tears. "You're right... I need to stay positive" Otoha said and smiled.

"Ito, you better get ready for later" Belle exclaims. "One hour before you perform" she added.

"I know Belle. Don't think I'm dumb." Ito responded. "I'm gonna go change" Ito said as she wen to her dressing room.

Ito was in her dressing room, humming the tune of BT37.5 (her signature song), brushing her hair, while Kurun was in the background, playing around. Suddenly, Kouji (A/N FINALLY!) goes in the room. "Kouji, how many time do I have to say, knock before going in?" Ito jokes around. "Once." He responded back. "So.." Ito said and looked at him. "Anything you have to say?"

"Duh, good luck out there" Kouji said as he kissed Ito on the forehead. "Thanks!" She said and smiled.

"Kouji? Are you done in there!? We need to get our seats!" Kouji's mom exclaims (forgot her name). "Coming mom!"

"See you later Ito!" Kouji said, waving goodbye, and head out. "Okay Kouji!" Ito responded back.

~Time Skip

"For our next performance, we have Ito Suzuno, with her purple outfit, ready to perform!"

"GO ITO-SAN!" Otoha cheered.

At the audience, we see Kouji smiling at her, and she smiled back (KAWAIII!!!!)

Kimi kanade kokoro KURARI binetsu
Karamu nanairo no ito hodoitara...
Mou SAATI SEBUN point FAIBU!!

Ittai Nani ga tadashii ka
Zentai doko ga GOORU nano ka
Shutout HItomi tojitetara wakaru hazu mo nakattan dayo

Hoo hiyasu mukai kaze BANE ni
Chiisana tsubasa demo jibun wo dakishimete

Kimi kanade kokoro KURARI binetsu
Oshi yoseru oto ni MOSSHU GAARU
Atsuku naru kodou no oku ni PAWAA
Hadaka no mirai e motto takaku namida mo mikata ni shite
Hoteru yume mou SAATI SEBUN point SHIKKUSU!!

Donkan itami mo kodoku mo
Binkan sugicha kakko warui
Maybe Nakisou na HAATO Mienai furi shite sugoshiteta

Ima Watashi ga watashi no mama de
Sono mama de irareru you na saikou no RIARU

Kurun pops out, and becomes a keyboard. Ito's clothes turn fancier, and the color red.

~Instrumental

The performer does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling large purple diamond surrounded with smaller diamonds of different sizes appear until to performer lands. "Cool Splash!"

She twirls around, jewels appear and follow her. She then spins in between the jewels, and stand up. She spreads out her arms and the Jewels get crushed. "Jewel Spin Cross!"

A continuous keyboard line appears in front of a purple background decorated with Prism Stones and music notes. She slides across piano keys, which make sounds as she skates upon them, and music notes appearing from her feet. From a close-up view, she winks and poses, and a music note appears next to her. "Do-Re-Mi-Fa Slider!"

Ito jumps in the air and the red thread of fate is tied around her finger pulling her through the night sky where countless fireworks are being set off. The jump finishes when the red thread seems almost tangled around her and does a pose while the fireworks are still exploding in the background. "The Red Thread, Summertime love!"

Ito bends, making a heart appear on front of her. She twirls, and then spreads out her arms. A big pink heart with pink dots surrounding it appear. "Heart Pounding experience!"

Ito bounces on a pitch black ground, and her steps each leave a glow which rises into a tall purple column. She then soars up as tall, multicolored buildings rise, and then flies over a city in the night sky as the black buildings soon change into different colors and leaving a trail of yellow sparkles. Afterwards, she does a pose in front of a large, bright moon whilst being surrounded by the city glowing in different colors and lights. "My Fairytale, Dream city!"

After Ito jumps in the air, an assortment of cookies appear and she spins herself into the center where a large teapot appears. Ito disappears into the golden light released by teapot and large teacups start surrounding it. Ito then appears out of the giant teacup, performs a flip, and lands herself. As she spins and does a pose, the teapot pours out a stream of sparkling golden tea. "My Fairytale, tea Party!"

Ito jumps int he air And kicks this ball with a fire design on it three times. On the third time, a star appear in the background. The ball then goes towards the goal with the spirit of a tiger following it. It goes in the goal, and Ito puts her fists in the air. "Hat Trick Star!"

Ito spins around while her arm is raised up, drawing a pinkish-rainbow colored spiral around her. She makes a loop and comes down to the ground, spinning around before forming a heart with her hands. As she poses, behind her the rainbow with a heart at the center shines. "Lovely Rainbow!"

An endless turntables spiral down as the performer spins downward on the turntables. She jumped on the turntable one by one as buildings shot out from the turntables with purple, pink and blue lights. She flies towards to a disco ball up in the sky as the buildings grow larger. She sits on the disco ball and looks up at the sky as yellow lights shot out from the disco ball. In a close-up view, she winks as the buildings began to turn. "Twinkling Turntables!"

Ito jumped in the air, through the clouds and into outer space. As she rises up, the planets align (including the sun and moon) theirselves in a cross. She then puts her hands on her chest and let's go a big purple cross. "Burn! Grand cross Spin"

Ito was crying, walking in the rain on a simple sidewalk. Kouji appears on front of her and asks "Are you alright?". She nods, making that as a 'yes' for an answer. "You aren't." Kouji says, as he kissed Ito on the forehead. Ito looks up at him, and Kouji gives her a rose. And then, he gives her a little hug, and she hugs back. "Prism Act: Our Romance!"
(A/N couldn't think of something)

Ito lands.

"A 11 jump performance! With a Prism Act! Amazing! Her score is 26000! "

Ito sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~
HEY! THE KOUJI X ITO IS SO STRONG IN THIS CHAPTER T-T. They kissed right once?

But Ito didn't beat June ;( should I really be repeating the sad faces?

ANYWAYS! Disclaimer: Kazuki x Wakana chapter is coming soon. katiceland . I am sorry An x Kazuki fans.

so the question. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER? Except the antagonists. Mine is Mia and Hiro. They suck. Mia can do like 2 jumps (not including the evolution of a jump) and Hiro looks gay '-'

Btw Mion's performance is next, time for copying and pasting stuff from the wiki!

~Apple