Chapter 40: Belle's Performance

"Five more minutes until the performance." Belle said nervously.

"Belle, you'll do great! I know!" Naru said to comfort Belle.

"We'll cheer for you! Moral Support!" An said and smiled.

They were sitting in this room, just adjusting things and helping Belle for her performance. It was the last performance of the day. "You know, this won't be that easy" Belle said, as she combed her hair.

"I know." Mion said as she was looking at the prism stone she will wear for her performance. "The Judges are on June's side" she added.

"This is gonna be a nightmare!" Belle shouted, getting everyone's attention. "Belle calm down, you won the Prism Queen Cup last time! And if you get this nervous, it can affect your performance!" Naru said, as she put her hand on Belle's shoulder.

Belle sighs. "Okay Naru you're right, I need to calm down." Belle said as she took deep breaths. "Okay I'm ready"

~At the Stage

"We got Belle Renjoji, performing with her gorgeous red dress! Let's see what she got for us this day!" The announcer exclaims.

I can do this Belle thought.

Red sparkles appear.

Hey! Queen! Get music! Masterpiece!
Nani mo shiranai Shoujo ni wa modoranai
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Tsuite koreru? Come on my music!

Guuzen deatta CHANSU Sonna no HONTO tsumannai

Sou MYUUJIKU kanjiru no...
Watashi wa mou MYUUJIKU Fande kaetara kakugo wo

Hey! King! Get music! Count up!
Makerarenai Watashi wo koeru watashi
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Katta kara yo Nakigoto wa
Hey! Girl! Get music! Masterpiece!
Kuyashii nara nureta hitomi ni honoo
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Mezamenasai Hard and core LIVE

Yume wa jibun de tsukuru itsuka wa... Nante matenai

Hora MYUUJIKU Shinjiru no...
Subete wa ima MYUUJIKU GUROSU hiitara junbi wo

I Just Get music! Complete?
Manzoku nante Ichido mo shita koto nai
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Saki hokoru wa Kedakai soul
Hey! Boy! Get music! Masterpiece!
Okotowari yo Yasashii dake nara BAI BAI
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Soko de miteite Only my Rose heart

I'm Queen...
Akaku shigeru ibara no michi Mukizu muteki de iku wa
ESUKOOTO wa mirai no watashi desho Come on my music!

I'm Queen! Get music! Masterpiece!
Te ni hairu wa Saikou saikyou no kibun
Forget music? NO! NO! Doubt!
Tsuite kureba? Honki nara

Seshini pops out, and turns into a violin. As Belle gets the violin, her clothes turn more beautiful, and the color green. She multiplies into two more people. One of them is wearing the Bell Rose team costume, and the other is the costume that she and Naru wore in the competition

~Instrumental

Belle performs a simple jump in the air and a large red rose with black outlines complimented by smaller roses of the same kind appear until she lands. "Sexy Splash!"

Belle skates on a thorny path of red roses while holding a red rose herself. She brings the roses to her lips and blows the petals away. "Million Roses of Passion!"

Belle ascends in the air with reflections of herself around her. Belle went even higher as a light shines revealing her posing with a kaleidoscopic-like design behind her, circling. "Dream Kaleidescope!"

When Belle performs this jump, she starts off trapped inside a block of ice and rainbow feathers float down on her from above. As she looks up, the ice releases gold light and breaks into small pieces of ice blocks. Belle, released from the ice, soars into the night sky and a large phoenix appears. Six clones of Belle wearing different-typed outfits appear. With the phoenix, Belle and the clones fly across the Earth while leaving a trail of rainbow feathers. "Dream Prism Phoenix!"

The background shows Belle in this dark beautiful place. Belle flies up, and as she does that, a red sword appears. She grabs the sword, and heads to put it through the rose petal. She then follows with a pose. "The revolutionary Rosette Nebula!"

She holds a light pink, glowing bow and arrow, then the arrow absorbs pink, transparent hearts. She then shoots the arrow when it is fully charged and the it leaves a trail of heart shaped, pink and gold flower petals. To finish it off, she poses with a light pink, decorated heart behind her surrounded with flowers and hearts whilst holding the bow. "100% Pure Pure Arrow!"

"She's starting to do my jumps!" Naru said, excitedly, smiling."You're the closest one to her, and you inspired her to be happier." Coo exclaims. They nod.

She spins around while her arm is raised up, drawing a pinkish-rainbow colored spiral around her. She makes a loop and comes down to the ground, spinning around before forming a heart with her hands. As she poses, behind her the rainbow with a heart at the center shines. "Lovely Rainbow!"

She flips and spins, the point where roses can be seen. Lots of rings surround her too. She spins one more time and poses. "Fun Fun Heart Dive!"

"Wait, isn't that Rizumu's jump?" Naru said confused. "That jump can be made by roses, and a 'Sexy, type." Rizumu responded.

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Belle rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

Belle starts the jump by drawing a star using her hands in the air. She punches through the center of the star with her hands and shatters the it into smaller pieces of itself. The stars sparkle as she Belle jumps a pose. "Shining Future Star!"

It starts showing Belle holding the sword, and throwing it up in the air. The sword becomes a unicorn, and she rides on it. She then goes on this glowing path/steps going to this big castle "The Queen's gate of Judgement!"

Belle was standing on top of this giant mountain, and jumps off. She flies through different places (like a thorny forest, flames, and winter storms) and stops to this place with this big mountain. She has a rose on her hand and it turns into a flag. Belle places the flag down, making the whole places full of roses. "The Eternal Oath of Valkyrie Heart!"

She lands.

"A 12 Jump combo! Amazing! Her score is, 25400 karats! Makes her in third place!" The announcer announces.

"Oh no." Belle mumbled. "I didn't beat June."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What makes me really annoyed when I make my chapters is I make them with my IPad. So whenever I copy paste my jumps/songs, I have to go in a different app, then go back. Really annoying.

But anyways, BELLE DIDNT BEAT JUNE ;-;

So question of the day... Hmm.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PRISM JUMP?! Except Aurora Rising.

Mine is The Throbbing leaf memory of Wakana. Idk why, but it's beautiful.

Anyways, bye!
~Apple-Chan