Chapter 37: The start of the Prism Queen Cup

Belle's POV

"Dear! Wake up! It's the the day!" My mom shouts from the kitchen,

I then wake up, stretch and yawn. Today was the prism queen cup, and the only chance we can put June back to the Prism World. The Prism Queen cup was only held for three days. June, me and Rizumu's is today, Mion, Ann, Otoha and Ito's is tomorrow, and soon is gonna be Aira, Rinne, Naru, and Wakana. I'm stoked, at the same time, scared. What if June beats us? The start of the Cup is at 2:00 pm... Not so far away. I guess this is the day.

~Aira's POV

It was about 9:00, and we were all awake, about to head to Prism Stone to get ready, for the Cup... June is gonna perform, and this is the only way to make June go back to the Prism World. Gosh, this is all depressing and not happy go lucky. I'm worried for Belle today, as well for the others, like Rizumu... And this is also the day when June shall perform...

"Rizumu, I wish you luck!" Naru said as she shakes her hand with her.

"Thanks Naru" Rizumu thanked.

"Wait, who performs first?" Mion asks.

"June is first, then Rizumu then Belle" Naru responds.

Mion nods as she understands.

~Time Skip with Third Person POV

Everyone has arrived in Prism Stone, and they were all nervous. June's performance was first, and everyone hopes they will make her go back to the Prism World. Rizumu and Belle will be performing too, and they both are real scared. Rizumu will be wearing her first costume that she wore, and Belle will use Seshini's prism stone.

~Time Skip

"AND NOW!! We have June, starting this competition! Let's see, she is wearing her beautiful black dress! And she shall begin!"