Chapter 18: Competition pt. 2

Note: I might not do daily updates because of my exams. I will maybe start this Tuesday for people in other countries but I will do
"That was Aira, Naru and Otoha's performance! Let's go see on our next contestants. It looks like, Rizumu has gotten into prism shows again too! She will be performing with Ito and Wakana! Let's she their show!"

Let's dance together! Go for it! Go for it!
Do you wanna dance with me?

Sora no iro to haru no kaori
Mazete mireba koi no yokan
Te wo nobaseba todoku kyori ni
Mirai sugu soba ni aru

Yuukidashite mama no ruuji
Tsukete mireba mune DOKIDOKI
Sukoshi senobi otona mitai
PAPA ni naisho dakara nee!
Ima wa mada hayai to iu kedo...
Gaman dekinai saa Let's, Let's Dance! Let's Dance!!

MEGA tanoshii! MECHA moriagaro!
MUZU MUZU RIZUMU ni NORI NORI nori makureba
Yancha na ko wa CHANSU te ni suru
Itsu no hi ka kanau hazu minna no PURIZUMU

Bear-Chi, Kurun and Ethini pops out.
Bear-Chi turns into a trumpet
Kurun turns into a keyboard
Ethini becomes xylophone sticks

~Instrumental

They jump. A heart, four-leaf clover and crystal appear. They spin and lots of hearts appear around them. "Heartful, Ethnic and Cool splash!"

They slide on a piano. "DoReMiFaSoLa slider!"

They spin, back to back in a linear motion. Then, lots of crystals appear with the colors purple, green and blue. They lay and spin. Then jump and pose. "Jewel Spin cross!"

They jump and land on some ater. They then had a heart, crystal and four leaf clovers surrounding them. They twirl and pose. "Amazing flower waltz!"

They came in with flowers around them. They ride a lion and went through plains. They jump a cliff and landed and flowers appear. "Aweken, Open my flower!"

They jump on stardusts and twirl "Stardust, shower!"

They jump and lots of macaroons appear. They twirl and pose. "Happy macaroon spin!"

They had jetpacks and went went to outer space. The jetpacks used electric bolts coming out. They went throughout all the planets. Then they jump on Jupiter and created a big star. "Great Universe!"

They land

"Let's see their score! 9500 karats! Makes them in second place! Not that bad. Our next performance is gonna be with Mion coming back as well! Joining her is Belle and An!"