Chapter 34: Duet! Pt. 6

A/N
So technically, Hijiri basically said he joined the contest thing... Kind of... My explanaition is that he used money on making Junne technically perform a duet. He used the money on making it okay for Junne win a duet contest alone. But he used his name for basically for stuff.

So it's like this.
1. They entered.
2. Used money for it to be okay if Junne only performs.
3. They basically made Hijiri win it already...

the other reason for this is because I thought of it. And also basically I can't find a song for them.

A bit confusing but understand PLEASE! Thnx. So Junne is the only one performing... No bad comments please

Let's just start.

-----
Rinne turned on the laptop and finds a video of Junne and Hijiri dance. They found it, confused... Where's Hijiri?

"That's weird. Hijiri isn't even there!" Aira said, confused.

"They used money" whispered.

"Money? That's cheating!" An said, enraged.

"Just start the video, Momo!" Momo said.

"So, there will be a little acception for Junne's performance. She will be performing alone, because they made and agreement. We will just put the names 'Hijiri and Junne' but Junne will be performing. Thanks for your understanding"

Sou Kore wa itsuka doko ka no Niji ga tsumugu inochi no monogatari
Me wo tojite... Mimi wo sumashite...

stay Yoake e to nobiru michi
Kanashimi kara nuke dashita shiawase wa hitotsu no kiseki

Kokoro no kagiri rin to inasai
Yagate nani wo subeki ka kizuku hi ga kuru

Ookina ai wo
Tashika na asu wo
Umareta toki no fune ni nosete
Watashi no umi ga anata no yume wo naderu
Yosete wa kaesu nth color

Ebbing and flowing in the nth color.

still Yakusoku wa iranai wa
Subete wa mou mirai kara kako ni made michi afureteru

Negai ga ochite hirogaru hamon
Ugoki dasu kodou Hiraku sekai no tobira

Starn pops out and becomes a guitar.

~Instrumental

Junne jumps and a star appears. Little mini stars surround her. "Star splash!"

She puts her hands on her lips and let's go a flying kiss "Angel Kiss!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Juné rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

She appears in a stormy sky. She then glows a light beam and a baby comes down. June catches her, and holds her in her hands. She then grew wings that cover and keep the baby safe "L'amour de L'ange!"

We see the universe and the earth. Junne then was standing behind the earth, and hugged it. "Infinite Hug Eternal!"

She then jumps into this dark place with a fainted rainbow in it. She then does different poses. She then does a final pose with the shadows of here previous poses. "Emperor's dance!"

She then glows a bright light. Then the light spreads, but the colors becomes Orange and yellow, like an explosion. She then poses with an orange and yellow light surrounding her. "La Flamme D'amour!"

She lands.

"This may seem unfair, but her score is 20000 karats!"

"This is unfair! She performed alone!" Naru said, worried.

"That's cheating!" An exclaimed.

"Just do good on the Prism Queen cup! Momo!" Momo said.

-----
A/N
Please understand this. I'm worried some people might say, some bad stuff. So please understand because I can't explain how stuff goes..