Chapter 38: June's Performance

"Let's see, our first contestant for this day is June Amou! With her lovely dress, and beautiful appearance, she can nail this performances!"

The Prism Sparkles are surrounding June

Sou Kore wa itsuka doko ka no Niji ga tsumugu inochi no monogatari
Me wo tojite... Mimi wo sumashite...

stay Yoake e to nobiru michi
Kanashimi kara nuke dashita shiawase wa hitotsu no kiseki

Kokoro no kagiri rin to inasai
Yagate nani wo subeki ka kizuku hi ga kuru

Ookina ai wo
Tashika na asu wo
Umareta toki no fune ni nosete
Watashi no umi ga anata no yume wo naderu
Yosete wa kaesu nth color

Ebbing and flowing in the nth color.

still Yakusoku wa iranai wa
Subete wa mou mirai kara kako ni made michi afureteru

Negai ga ochite hirogaru hamon
Ugoki dasu kodou Hiraku sekai no tobira

Starn pops out and becomes a guitar. Then, her dress turns white, and roses are glowing, then she has duplicates of herself behind her, wearing a Premium Wedding Dress and Rinne's rainbow dress.

"Duplicates? And a special 7th cord! " Momo said amazed.

"What?" Ann said, confused.

"Duplicates on the back of June show her memorable clothes she wore in the past, and the special seventh cord makes her dress shine!" Momo explains,

~Instrumental

Junne jumps and a star appears. Little mini stars surround her. "Star splash!"

She puts her hands on her lips and let's go a flying kiss "Angel Kiss!"

The jump starts off as the surrounding area turns into a night sky and Juné rises up as a circle of shining light in colors of blue, white and pink gather around her. She then pushes herself back and releases that light which quickly brightens up the whole night sky in the form of a sparkling aurora. "Aurora Rising!"

She appears in a stormy sky. She then glows a light beam and a baby comes down. June catches her, and holds her in her hands. She then grew wings that cover and keep the baby safe "L'amour de L'ange!"

We see the universe and the earth. Junne then was standing behind the earth, and hugged it. "Infinite Hug Eternal!"

Stardusts falls from outer space, while June rides on one of them. She was holding a heart shaped wand, and she waves it, making the Stardusts form into heart shaped stardusts. She poses "Stardust shower perfect!!"

She flips and spins around under the sea. A lot of Dolphins in different colors and hearts on their foreheads appear on near June, she then poses. "Dolphin Venus Perfect!"

She passes and flies on the sky, above lots of forests and tress under. Leaves fly around her, and the leaves change depending on which Season it is. It starts with Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. She then lands on this hill, covered with different types of flowers. She holds a boquet of flowers, and poses. "Throbbing Leaf Memory!"

A planet explodes in the background, and then it shows a big garden or plains, full of butterflies and different types of flowers. She then frowns Symphonia or butterfly wings, and poses. "Eternal, Big Bang!"

She grew Symphona wings, and flies in circles. She then opens a door leading to the Symphonia world. It shows a beautiful place with flowers everywhere. "The road to Symphonia!"

She jumps, and twirls up to outer space, with a trail of rainbows following, she flies in certain places, making a shape with the rainbow. At the ending, she made a heart, and poses. "Lovely Rainbow"

She then jumps into this dark place with a fainted rainbow in it. She then does different poses. She then does a final pose with the shadows of here previous poses. "Emperor's dance!"

She then glows a bright light. Then the light spreads, but the colors becomes Orange and yellow, like an explosion. She then poses with an orange and yellow light surrounding her. "La Flamme D'amour!"

She lands.

"A 13 Jump combo! Amazing! Her score is, 26300 karats! With the new point system, the points are not a fraction anymore. Well anyways, we have Rizumu performing next!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Forgive me for slow updates *^*
But if your wondering whenever they do a Prism Jump, where the duplicates go, they disappear, like their instruments,

BTW EXTREME JUMP COMBOS COMING YOUR WAY! *ahem Aira *ahem Mion

Basically MARs is the main characters for this book, and also ending the book soon TT-TT. Sorry.

Also Aira, she has duplicates too BTW, and she has a special special premium special 7th cord. So, I'll explain soon what this is, never mind the spoiler.

Question: Rank these Prism Dancers from the worst / most dislike to the best
-Aira
-Rizumu/Rhythm
-Mion
-Mia
-Naru
-Belle
-LaLa (I had to add her, but I need to see an appearance of Aira in PriPara)
-Rinne
-June
-Falulu

Meow and Bye (I might ask these questions for you people to answer. I want to see your opinions so please comments :) )