Chapter 6: Otoha's performance

"Otoha, you will?" Wakana's surprised.
"Yea sure! I haven't done a prism show for a while" Otoha responded

In the prism world
"So, which clothes will you wear today?"
"Femini!"
Otoha changed into the her clothes and femini turned to a heart badge that's attached on her chest.

Onna no ko no VANITI Naisho KORON
Mochi aruko Namida to uso to SHUGAA

Me wo tojite ne Aruku to ne Bou ni butsukaru
Okoranaide Shinkokyuu Kore wa shikou JIKKEN

Shinpai sare chau yo Dakedo Demo ne Angai heiki

Onna no ko no BANITI Himitsu dayo
Soko no hou Doryoku to ai to kimi

Hanabi mirai Hirogatte Watashi no naka no
Yawakoi toko Sasaeteru Sonna omoide ARU YO

Yuzurenai no Totemo Daiji BESUTO Kimi e no omoi

Onna no ko no BANITI Ganjou na
DOKI DOKI wo kakushite tanoshimu no
Onna no ko no seibun Shitteiru?
Netsu shite nai ICHIGO to Kizu to MIRUKU

Onna no ko no seibun Fushigi nano
GARAKUTAni KIRA KIRA oshamarasu
Watashi tachi BANITI Naisho KORON
Mochi aruko Egao to yume to SORUTO Uso to SHUGAA

BANITI KORON

In mid-performance, Femini turned into a saxophone and Otoha started to play it.

Otoha jumped and a yellow flower appeared. "Feminine Splash!",

Then the rink looked like a soccer field with a goal. Otoha kicked a ball with a fire picture on it. It shot into the goal. "Hat Trick, Star!"

Otoha bounces on a pitch black ground, and her steps each leave a glow which rises into a tall purple column. She then soars up as tall, multicolored buildings rise, and then flies over a city in the night sky as the black buildings soon change into different colors and leaving a trail of yellow sparkles. Afterwards, Otoha does a pose in front of a large, bright moon whilst being surrounded by the city glowing in different colors and lights. "My fairytale dream city!"

After Otoha jumps in the air, an assortment of cookies appear and she spins herself into the center where a large teapot appears. Otoha disappears into the golden light released by teapot and large teacups start surrounding it. Otoha then appears out of the giant teacup, performs a flip, and lands herself. As she spins and does a pose, the teapot pours out a stream of sparkling golden tea. "My fairytale tea party!"

She grew wings and flied around.

Otoha spins and skates in circles, creating yellow jewels beside here. She spins and let go of her hands to the side. "Jewel Spin Cross!"

An endless turntables spiral down as the performer spins downward on the turntables. She jumped on the turntable one by one as buildings shot out from the turntables with yellow, pink and blue lights. The performer flies towards to a disco ball up in the sky as the buildings grow larger. The performer sits on the disco ball and looks up at the sky as yellow lights shot out from the disco ball. In a close-up view, the performer winks as the buildings began to turn. "Twisting turntables!"

She landed and her saxophone disappeared.