Chapter 49: Back to Normal

"Okay are we all ready?" Rinne asked. They all nod in agreement.

Rinne starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her conductor's Batton.

June starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her conductor's Batton.

Naru starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her guitar.

Belle starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her violin.

Ito starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her Keyboard.

Otoha starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her saxophone.

Ann starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her drumsticks.

Wakana starts as her 7th cord appeared, While she held her xylophone sticks.

Aira starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her harp.

Rizumu starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her trumpet.

Mion starts as her 7th cord appeared, while she held her clarinet.

~Instrumental

The prism goddess appears. "I see my fellow friend that your ready" she said. "What will you like to start first?"

"I would want to go back." June said. "I deeply ruined the a Prism World didn't I?" June added. "June-San, it's not your fault. I understand you got your memory again, and Hijiri-San is here. But it's for the better good"

"Okay." June sighed. Steps started to appear, as June and Rinne stepped on them each. "I'll miss you Rinne-San!" Naru said. "We'll miss you!" Everyone said in sync.

They both stepped in the portal. The portal closed, as the two head in.

"MARs and mascots, are you ready?" The prism goddess asks. The three nod, as another portal appeared, and steps appeared as well. "Let's go." Aira said, the other two nods as they stepped in.

"WE WILL NEVER FORGRT YOU MARS!" The last words the three heard were "WE LOVE YOU!"

~

"Rinne-San, are you alright my dear?" The prism goddess asks. "I have a last request. May I go back to the past?"

~*~*~*~*~*

IM SO SORRY IF SHORT! THE LAST CHAPTER IS PROBABLY GONNA BE MADE TOMORROW.