𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:DREAMCATCHER

EPILOGUE:
DREAMCATCHER

THE MORE THAT BETH TRAINED, the more skilled she became in powers until it got to the point that she was actually allowed to go on missions with the other Avengers. Her relationship with Wanda only grew stronger and stronger every day. The couple continued to find new things out about one another, and Beth absolutely loved it. She slowly started to come away from the shy shell that she was in, and she became a version of herself she had never known.

Ever since her powers turned on her when she was younger, she had become closed off. She had become scared, but now that she was older, now that she was safe, she had the chance to express herself. She had the chance to laugh until her stomach hurt and cry tears of joy. Her life had changed so drastically, and she couldn't help but be thankful that it had.

She had to admit that missions were a lot more complicated than they seemed. And by that she meant that you had to be ready for every little thing that could possibly go wrong and stop it before it could happen. They would come up with a plan, and when they arrived, the plan's always seemed easier said than done. But nonetheless, Beth enjoyed it. She enjoyed being on the right side, the winning side.

And though she would never tell anyone this, she couldn't help the satisfaction that would fill her body every time that a new HYDRA base was destroyed. She was hoping that they would soon rid the world of HYDRA, but she had a feeling that that would be another thing easier said than done. As soon as one building was destroyed, it seemed three more would be discovered. It was true that the woman had constant thoughts of revenge, wanting to take back the childhood that HYDRA had stole from her, but she knew that even if she wanted to not only would the Avengers not allow for her to go through with it, but Beth didn't have the heart to murder someone through plain revenge.

Beth just wished that she had known what it was that she was truly getting herself into. She had been running for the entirety of her life, and being with the Avengers gave her the chances to just sit down and really soak in her surroundings. She had a new family, she had people that she loved and cared for just like she knew they love and cared for her. She just wished someone would have told her that she would have to be forced to fight half of her family, before being forced to fight a purple Titan that was power hungry and wanted to rid the universe of half of its population.

BETHANY DENNINGS WILL RETURN.

END OF DREAMCATCHER!

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎
HEY EVERYONE! Welcome to the end of Dreamcatcher! I love Beth so much. She was forced to go through so much, and when she was able to reach out to Wanda her life was changed for the better. I really hope that all of you have enjoyed reading about Beth's story just as much as I have loved writing it! If you would like to read more about Beth, you will be able to find her all throughout the rest of my The Lost and Found series!

I would like to thank arrow_to_the_heart  for allowing me to have this plot and to bring Beth's story to life whilst also being able to include her into my Marvel series! Please go and check out her plot shop! It's filled with all of her amazing plots and she's and absolute sweetheart. Secondly, I would like to thank you, the readers, for clicking on this story and deciding to go on this chaotic but amazing journey with me.

Feel free to check out other stories from my Marvel series (there's a list of books that are in the series on my profile!) or any or my other books in general. I hope that all of you have an absolutely amazing rest of your day/night and I love you all with my entire being. With all of my love, Rayne.

 With all of my love, Rayne

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑━︎━︎W. Maximoff ✓︎ 🎉