𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO:THE WHITE HAIRED GIRL

CHAPTER TWO:
THE WHITE HAIRED GIRL

IT WAS DARK, THAT WAS all she could see. She narrowed her eyes, trying to focus on anything that was maybe farther away from her, but there was nothing. It was blank. She frowned slightly, before walking around. Her footsteps sounded like they were stepping in puddles of water, making her frown deepen and she suddenly let out a scream. The black disappeared and she was falling, she was falling for what felt like forever until she landed, letting out a groan as she did so.

She forced herself to look up, her eyes travelling around the white empty room that she was placed in. She blew the hair away from her face and forced herself to stand up. She realized how cold it was, making her cross her arms over one another in hopes of bringing herself some kind of warmth. She walked out of the room, revealing a grey hallway. She was confused as to what was happening, continuing down the abandoned hallway until she stopped. Screams could be heard, pained and horrified screams. And she ran towards it. Or at least she tried to until a few HYDRA agents stopped her.

She fought them, or tried to fight them with her very slim set of fighting skills. The screams continued to grow worse and worse, making Beth clench her jaw. She fought harder, letting out a gasp of surprise when she was punched hard in the face. She could feel the blood fill her mouth as she fell to the floor. She looked up at the agents, spitting out the blood before forcing herself to stand back up. And she fought again, she fought and fought, until she finally managed to slam the last agents head against the wall, hard enough to leave a spot of blood on the wall. Her eyes widened slightly, but she couldn't think about that right now. She needed to get the girl that was screaming. So she ran.

Her feet slapped against the harsh floor, not caring for the slight sting that it brought upon her bare feet. She ran and ran and ran until she stopped suddenly, almost tripping over her own two feet as she did so. The screams stopped. She became panicked. Was the girl okay? She needed to know. So, she started running again. She slowed down when she watched the doctor walk out of a room. She hid from him, not wanting him to see her. And when he was gone, she continued forward before peeking her head into the room.

A woman was strapped to the bed, her body limp, dry tears covering her cheeks. Beth walked closer to the woman, making it so that she was standing right beside of her. She placed a hand gently on the woman's shoulder. Beth watched as her hair turned from a soft brown, to a silver white. Her pink lips were replaced with a dark blue sparkly gloss, and when her eyes opened, they were glowing white. Beth gasped in surprise, stumbling backwards. The woman's eyes watched her, curiosity getting the best of her.

"Who the hell are you?" And before Beth could answer, her own eyes snapped open.

Beth let out a gasp as she sat up in the bed, a hand coming to her sore mouth. She let out deep breaths, closing her eyes as she tried to calm her rapidly beating heart down. She finally removed her hand from her mouth, opening it and moving it around in hopes of making it feel somewhat better. She ran her hands through her hair before forcing herself to wake up and get ready for the day.

She got up and took an extremely quick shower before getting out and placing make up on her face in hopes of getting rid of the bruise that was starting to form on the side of her mouth from the punch. She gathered her things, getting up on the bed so that she could grab her dreamcatcher. She looked at it with a soft sigh, a frown forming on her face. She knew that it was too good to be true, that eventually the dreamcatcher would stop working.

Why doesn't she just get a new one, you might ask. The answer: she didn't want a new one. This was the last thing she had of her mother before she was tragically killed by the HYDRA agents. She held the object to her chest, closing her eyes and watching as her mothers kind face flashed behind her eyes, making her eyes open again. She got off of the bed, opening her bag and taking a moment to look at the dreamcatcher once more before placing it in her bag. And soon enough, she was checking out, leaving absolutely no trace of herself as she traveled as long as she could before dark hit once again.

 And soon enough, she was checking out, leaving absolutely no trace of herself as she traveled as long as she could before dark hit once again