I'm Going To Regret This Decision

I am cringe,
Cringe is me,
Cringe is fun,
I'd rather do cringy Kouenji,
Than do stuttering Airi

Note: This is Before the explaining island exam results.

_______________________________________

Kouenji's POV,

We were instructed to go back to the island for the results of the exam which I the perfect existence have no need to waste my energy since I, very well know the results of my class. Not only did we lose 30 points for me retiring since why would I waste my time in an island such as that when I can spend my whole vacation in this luxury lifestyle?

Not only that, the boys and the girls who aren't worth my attention can't even operate properly, let alone together. If the other classes are even merciful enough we may even get some points, but that reality would never come to happen.

As I slowly walk down the stairs of the ship, I feel these defects gaze turn towards me. 'Yes, look at me! Admire me! As I am perfect! All I do is be perfect, as I am perfections reincarnate!'

They look like the are going to say something at me. They must really want to sing me praises. As they were about to say something the teacher finally spoke.

(A/N: Imagine copy pasting from the novel cuz of being too lazy to write it. Couldn't be me. I'm NOT sus)

Ayanokouji's POV,

"Now, we will announce the rankings. The lowest class is Class C, with zero points."

"Bwah ha ha ha! Hey, check it out! You guys have zero points after all!" 

When Sudou heard the results, he clutched his stomach in mocking laughter. 

"Zero?" 

Ryuuen didn't seem to understand the situation. Mashima-sensei continued the announcements matter-of-factly. 

"In third place is Class A, with 120 points. Coming in second place is Class B, with 140 points." 

A commotion broke out.  No one had expected the rankings or the point totals.

"And then, Class D ..."

For an instant, Mashima-sensei's movements stiffened.  However, he have soon resumed speaking. 

"... has come in first with 225 points. This concludes the announcement."

Kouenji's POV,

"Hmm?"

I raised a brow. An interesting development has occurred. Let's see what could have caused this unexpected turn of events.

As for looking around I noticed a little unfazed brown-haired boy. I think his name was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Hmmm???"

The name sounds familiar. I think I heard my father talking with some Proffesor with the same name.

3rd person POV

(A/N: Time for change in dialogue)

Kouenji: "Ayanokouji-boy what did you do this time?"

Everyone looks at Kouenji with bewilderment.

Ayanokouji looks at him with shock but regains his poker face immediately after.

Sudo: "Hey! Isnt it obvious this is Suzune's doing? And don't think we have forgotten what you did Kouenji!"

Ike: "Yeah! Isn't it obvious Horikita did something for us? We could have also gotten more points if you didn't retire!"

Shinohara: "Why would this gloomy guy have anything to do with this?"

Kouenji: "Hahaha. Didn't you see I was sick that time? Don't mind these peasants, Ayanokouji-boy. Since these announcements are done I'll be taking him."

Kouenji instantly grabs Ayanokouji's arm and goes back to the ship with him.

Okatani: "Maybe Kouenji is gay for gloomy guys." *Laughs*

Everyone there: "WTF"

At the ship,

Ayanokouji: "So what do you need me for?"

Kouenji: "Now now, let's not be hasty little boy."

Ayanokouji: "If you don't need me for now can I leave?"

Kouenji: "Why are you in such a rush little boy? I'm using my precious time on you"

Ayanokouji: *Sigh* "Then what are we waiting for?"

Kouenji: "Oh don't worry. We are waiting for a very important guest. "
_______________________________________

625 words.
I wrote short-shorts :D

If it's good, it's good,
If it's bad, we'll too bad.
I can at least cry myself to sleep.

Q. Who do you think Kouenji called?

This was a joke nobody read this please.