Title? What Is That?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Just don't forget,
Who you're talking to.

I can't even sound offensive if I don't know what to be offensive about.
_______________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV

We are in the middle of spring break (?) when the school suddenly asked for every student to come to their respective classrooms. It didn't matter what they wore since they said it would be a short announcement.

(A/N: Spring is their after first year break right?)

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, you can now leave the school's premises.'

Little over from what I was expecting. With this everyone started eyeing me.

There was a silent atmosphere of them just staring at me when someone finally spoke.

"Yahoo!!! He can finally get lost! He is the reason of our loss to Class A in the first place! While also being targeted by Class A's one and only Sakayanagi! I mean what else reason other than being targeted by her would she be against Class D?"

The one who spoke was the one and only Shinob*tch. But for one, I technically didn't lose to Class A. Two, that was only 2 events with a short interaction between us (Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi). Three, uhm we are Class D, you know the class at the very bottom, or maybe I wasn't the one who got to choose who to compete against.

"Yeah, maybe we was like Yamadead Hikaru! He just betrayed the class for a date that never actually happened!"

One, you got his name wrong. Two, why trash him like that? Not that I'll complain since he basically targeted me just for that reason. Three, it was more 'like' she was the one who asked me out.

"Ayanokouji-kun what did you do?"

She seems teary-eyed. She also still doesn't have the resolve to confront her brother. I internally did the longest sigh to ever exist, just abandon at least some pride will yah.

"I did nothing."

I mean I actually did nothing this time.

"That's a lie! That's all a lie! If you didn't do anything the school shouldn't be sending you out!"

Why is Kushida trying to deny this? Is it cuz she wasn't satisfied with me just touching her breast, does more than that? Is she trying to build back some reputation because of her now lack of contribution?

"That does make some sense."

"So you did do something! What did you do?! Whatever it is, it involved every class! Don't tell me you made use start back from 0 class points again! We can't even get those up without class or a special exam to back it up!"

Miyamoto? Speaking words? Having IQ? I don't even know who this guy is. But starting back from 0 does help those with sadistic nature watching the suffering of Class D.

"Guys be quiet we need to hear what happened."

Kei I know you have a crush on me, but I only see you as a pawn, maybe a friend, or a best friend, whatever those are.

"Why are you defending him Karuizawa-san?!"

"Don't tell me he did something to you! Did he blackmail you?! Did he do the deed to you?! What did she look like Ayanokouji-kun?! Tell me!!!"

"Kanji. I'll be completely honest. What the fuck are you doing to her?! One you ask her did he blackmail her, then now you are asking how was it?! Have some decency as a man if you still got any!"