This Was Not Planned

Just realised I made 3/4 drafts with Kiyo as not main while he just be in background/beside the one talking or is the person they talk out while it may or may not be in his POV.

______________________________________

??? POV

"What the hell is wrong with this dumb animal?!"

"Nyah? *Purs* Nyah nyah."

"How can this animal be so cute but bring me the worst luck?!"

This a-hole keeps cursing about his cat.

"I bought this thing since cute things attract cute girls! I mean it's doing its job, but they aren't being attracted to ME!"

This dude keeps blabbering on and on. And it's kinda getting annoying.

"I'm better looking than you, I got a better personality than you (A/N:Bruh wut? 😂), and all you do is 'nyah nyah' and get attention!"

This bastard got a very dumb idea.

"Since you ain't doing your job in getting me attention, I don't have any use for you anymore."

He starts looking for a bag/sack and a bit of rope. And gets some rocks, places them in the bag, ties up the bag, ties his neck with the same rope and throws the bag on the opposite side of a tree branch and dies. Happy ending (😂).

Sadly no...

Places kitty in bag, ties it up, and throws it of the roof.

"How the hell did I randomly ended up on the roof?! And how is there no way down?!"

(A/N: How should I know?)

"Must be the cat's fault, yeah that must be it, since the cat is gone my luck should be better right?"

(A/N: Wrong, you just have really bad luck)

Ayanokouji's POV

I was searching things with Internet-sensei's help and I found some interesting things.

For instance (insert random fact no one knows about) and if I make my hands look like I'm about to catch a falling object, there is a chance a random falling object will land in my hands. And if there is no name of an owner of it the rule 'finders keepers' applies.

I was just walking around with my hands like this. People started to give me weird gazes saying 'Is he alright?' or 'look away there is nothing to see here' while laughing at my actions.

I was doing this for a while now and as I was about to retract my hands a bag fell on my hands.

"Thank you Internet-sensei. I'm learning more about this outside world"

I rushed back to my dorm imagining what would be inside as you never know what would be inside. As a gamer would say in this situation;

"Oh hey! Free loot! Lucky!"

As I was in my thoughts on how people would react to random objects falling into their hands. The bag started moving. As a paranoid person would say;

"Eek, it's haunted!"

As I slowly opened the bag, I see a creature with ears and a tail.

"Now which four legged animal would this be?"

I believe it is called a cat. Its color is black but its eyes are blue.

Now the real question is why was it in the bag?