I'm Going To Become Old Soon

I'm sick and bored.
Got straight up ignored.
I'm getting old.
I wish my soul just got sold.

I didn't actually get ignored. Since I didn't interact with anyone.

_______________________________________

Haruka's POV,

???: "Haruka."

I look to where I'm being called at and as to who's calling me.

Haruka: "Who's speaking? Any wrong word and I'm walking away without looking back."

Kiyotaka: "It's me Haruka, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Known as Kiyopon, formerly known as Ayanon."

Anyone can fake their voice to be monotone with a voice changer nowadays. But as to how I know if this was really Kiyopon is how he called himself Ayanon. A name that didn't even last long. Like for real it only lasted for a few minutes before it got denied but since nicknames are my specialty I now called him Kiyopon and nothing can change my mind.

Haruka: "Oh so what's it you need from me Kiyopon."

Kiyotaka: "I need your help with something."

Must be really important if I'm the one he's asking for help from. I mean I'm basically the mother of the group. If they need anything they must consult their 'mama'.

Haruka: "And what would that be my child?"

Kiyotaka: "Uhh what?"

Haruka: "Oh nothing. So what do you need help with?"

Kiyotaka: "Love advice."

Eep!! He's finally growing up! It's going too fast! What do I do?! Wait no, don't panic! I said stop panicking you big melon-sized bitch! I can't show a panicky side to him. He needs support. Okay relax.

Haruka: "Okay so what's the problem where you need 'my' advice?"

I have to sound like an expert so any advice I give has to be absolute! Any less and not only will the advice I give fail. My son will disown me! Well not that big of a deal, not like I have a favorite.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: Also Haruka)

Kiyotaka: "You see... I got this friend..."

Ahh this old cliche. Welp gotta go along with it.

Haruka: "And?"

Kiyotaka: "He has a problem with his girlfriend."

Kiyopon has a girlfriend? Kiyopon has a girlfriend?! MY Kiyopon has a girlfriend?!

(A/N: We heard you the first time. *sigh*)

Kiyotaka: *Ehem*

Haruka: "Oh sorry. And what is the problem?"

Calm down. I'll scold him later for not revealing this huge secret. What have I been doing this whole time?! Have I been focusing too much on Airi with her 0 chances and not focusing on Kiyopon's that he now has a relationship and something is happening?!

Kiyopon: "His girlfriend says they need a break because something in their relationship is lacking but my friend doesn't know what a break means how do I explain it to him."

Do you really not know what it means? It just means she wants the relationship to go to the next level. *Long internal sigh*

Haruka: "It just means your girlfriend-"

Kiyotaka: "Friend's girlfriend."

Haruka: "It just means your 'friend's girlfriend' *ehem*, sorry bout that, wants some more development in the relationship."

Kiyotaka: "Then how exactly does a relationship develop to the next level?"

Haruka: "I don't know. How about handholding? Or even maybe doing 'it'?

Kiyotaka: "What exactly is 'it'?"

No wonder she wants more development. He doesn't even know what to do. My boy still pure and innocent.

(A/N: Yah sure bout that?)

Haruka: "You know... When a girl and a boy connect."

Kiyotaka: "Connect? Like when people share the same Internet?

You're not making this easy for me are you?

Haruka: "You know... The boys stick goes in girls hole."

Kiyotaka: "Stick? I got lots of those, like a collection of chopsticks. Which one you want? Also holes? There's a lot of those."

He shows me his collection of chopsticks. That blueberry designed handle looks cute. Ugh focus!

Haruka: "Seriously? I mean when the boy penis go in girl vagina, wear protection thou. Also can I take the blueberry designed one?"

What you looking at me for? It's cute. And I want it. Need I say more?

Kiyotaka: "Okay thanks. The chopstick is my payment for the advice. I'll make sure it goes to good use."

Haruka: "You better."

Time to test out these new chopsticks. Spicy ramen here I come!

Kiyotaka's POV

Okay did she leave yet? Yeah Haruka left.

Kiyotaka: "Did you get that?"

???: [Yah, thanks Ayanokouji.]

Kiyotaka: "No need to thank me. The advice wasn't even from me in the first place."

???: [I'll make Satsuki enjoy her break a little longer, once the breaks over, I'll make sure to use Hasabe-san's advice.]

I feel something's wrong. Ike never said the break she wanted was for a development. It could've also been a break since Ike was always very clingy to her and maybe what was actually lacking was space. Not my problem. I just got paid to give advice or at least find some advice. No one said it had to be effective advice.

Kiyotaka: "Good luck."

Ike: [Thanks man but don't need it.]

(A/N: Oh you are going to wish you took that luck that was given)

_______________________________________

A few words.
Uhm.
It don't mean I'm coming back to writing. I'm just shocked people read this trash. I'm going to become old and wanted to celebrate with my friends but got sick a day before so... Can't go out. Even if I can go out, they can't. I ain't sick anymore but who knows when it'll come back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random shout out to Stendell.
And read RaysonLolis69 fic/s.

Goodnight. Stay classy-yeah no gib cringe.