Insert Offensive To Self Title

Dreams, where are you
Don't say sorry
You left me alone
Without a story.

Now I cry...
_______________________________________

Kouenji's POV,

(A/N: Why does brain no work in these?)

Ayanokouji: "Explain who you two are and how do you two know me? And what are your conditions for me to keep my freedom?"

Kouenji: "Hahaha, I don't think you are one to forget, boy. I introduced myself in class and must I say, it was the perfect introduction. Seeing as you have forgotten my name, it is Kouenji Rokusuke."

After saying that, I am reminded of how perfect I am. After thinking that I continue to speak.

Kouenji: "For the little-girl, let's just say she knows you more than I do."

Ayanokouji: "That doesn't answer on how either of you know me."

Kouenji: "I'm getting there. You should really enjoy this conversation as you are able to spend some quality time with me."

He really doesn't want to spend time with me? Preposterous. Or maybe he just wants this to end already. I'm now recalling a certain event that has happened in my perfectly remembered memory.

Flashback time~

3rd person POV

(A/N: change in dialogues and I'm pretty sure I told myself not to do too much of a backstory)

(Edited A/N: in cannon, Kouenji is a sole male heir so... just think this older brother didn't want the job or something)

"Onii-chan where is father?"

Little Rokusuke asks his older brother where his father is.

"He is on a business trip to New York. Why are you so clingy to father, my little otouto? Don't you want to spend some time with aniki?"

"Father is always busy."

Little Rokusuke pouts at his brother. (A/N: Imagine that. 😂)

"You are always here, so I can be with you anytime Onii-chan. But father is different, we never know when he comes back."

"What do you mean? He leaves a literal back up schedule to see whenever he is free. He has someone update it for us if anything happens."

In realization, little Rokusuke blushes in embarrassment.

"Can I see it?"

"Of course you can. But can you reach it?"

Older Kouenji (A/N: who I have yet to name) laughs as the schedule is placed too high for his little brother to reach.

"Butler! Get me a stool please! Onii-chan is being mean!"

"Yes young master."

While waiting for the butler to comeback he actually tries jumping to the shelf.

"Why was this placed at a high shelf? Do you know why, butler?

"Yes young master. Your older brother told us to place it up there and said 'I will enjoy myself watching this scene unfold.'"

Little Rokusuke glares to his older brother just laughing at him as he finally reaches to his father's schedule.

"Okay, it says father is meeting an acquaintance whom he invested some money to for project 'Perfect Specimen.'"