I'm Now A Slave For Myself

Who are you?
Who am I?
All I know is I wish I'll die.

And just watch the world as it burns, byebye.

______________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV,

Ayanokouji: "It's been 20 minutes already are you sure your guest is coming?"

Kouenji: "Relax. See, she's already here."

Chabashira: "What do you need need me for, Kouenji? It's rare to be called for consultation after how I am to the class. And what is even more rare is that you are the one asking for consultation."

Kouenji: "Hahaha. You should be happy, teacher. You get to interact we 'me' even out of classes."

Chabashira: "You really have some loose screws. If you won't ask for anything, then I'm leaving?

Kouenji: "Leaving the school perhaps?"

Chabashira-sensei seems shocked on his provocative wordings.

Chabashira: "What are you talking about?"

On another person's perspective she seems normal but after Kouenji's words she is either showing fear or anger. Or both.

Kouenji: "Have a look for yourself."

Kouenji shows his phone and plays a recording.

“A few days ago, a certain man contacted the school directly. He said
‘expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.’”

“He said to expel me? Well, that’s nonsense. I don’t know who it was,
but you ignored his request and won’t have me expelled. Right?”

“Of course. We can’t just expel someone on a third party’s whim. As long as you are a student at this school, you are protected by the rules.However…if you cause any problems, that’s a different story. Smoking,bullying, stealing, cheating… If you cause any scandal, expulsion isunavoidable.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t intend to do anything.”

“It has nothing to do with your intentions. If I determine that somethingseems like an issue, it will become reality.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“Here’s the deal, Ayanokouji. You are going to aim for Class A for me.I will follow up as extensively as I can in order to protect you. Don’t youthink that sounds like a good offer?”

“Can I go now? I won’t listen to any more of this.”

“That’s too bad, Ayanokouji. You will be expelled, and once again,Class D won’t reach Class A.”

“Let me ask you once more. Will you aim for Class A? Or be expelled?You choose.”

Wow, it even includes me grabbing her collar. But weren't the cameras removed on that room?

“I remember when Horikita said you made her feel uncomfortable. Iwonder if she felt like this. It’s like entering someone’s home with shoes on.”

“Right.”

“I’d thought you would lead Class D voluntarily, but we don’t haveany time to waste. You have to decide here and now. Will you help me or not?”

“You’ll probably regret trying to use me.”

“Relax. My life is already full of regrets.”