I Got Nothing

Words that rhyme
Is just a waste of time
But its okay.
Why? Who cares?

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, please come to the guidance office.'

As normal as being called to the guidance office is, all those left in the classroom striked me with weird gazes. Most of which are glares of people saying 'What did you do?'.

"Well it seems someone likes causing trouble."

Apparently my neighbor is striking me while the iron is hot.

"I know your existence is non-existent but is causing us trouble really how you want to get noticed?"

"I don't remember causing any trouble."

I mean I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything.

"Apparently that is where you are wrong."

Is it me or is there a lot of hostility against me for just being called once?

"I mean it's not like you have been in any use. Even Kouenji with his screws loose still gets a 'perfect' record."

"Right you are, Horikita-girl."

Apparently Kouenji was still in the room. Why? He usually leaves directly after class. Too timed for my taste.

"The quiet ones are always the most suspicious."

Who are you to speak, you never even interacted with me blonde. It was Karuizawa who spoke.

"Yeah maybe you did something perverted. Hmmm? I'm right aren't I? Why aren't you talking?"

You are talking about me being perverted when you are a literal pervert yourself Ike.

"The longer we keep you here, the higher the punishment you would receive."

Okay. Now. What did I literally do??? I just never interacted with others. How does that equal to causing trouble for the class???

With no answer to what I did in my head. I started walking ignoring these rude comments.

"Yes! That's it! Walk! Walk the path of shame!"

I have no idea who said that. And with that I just continue to walk. Walk these empty halls. And when there was someone they would just run away. I don't remember even emitting an aura.

The halls were empty yet there was one who seemed to stay. She has straight scarlet hair that is tied into twin-tails and laced with red ribbons, and gradient dark-red eyes. Then suddenly-

Something appeared, it looked like something science can't explain. It was something oval-shaped and something came out. It looked human but more dimensional. And it spoke.

"Wrong timeline b*tch. Come back next year."

Then he grabs twin-tails shoves her off into the oval-shaped object. While saying,

"YEET! Also please forget this ever happened."

He looks towards me, bows down, enters the same thing he came out of while waving his hand.

"Okay... Back to main objective, going to the office."

I don't remember the halls being so big. It feels like a labyrinth. I think I've been walking for an hour now.

I think I'm lost. Next door I see, I am opening hoping someone is there, so they can give me directions.

I see a door! Finally! I rush towards it. Okay... Now, how is the door moving away each time I get closer? I continue to walk towards the door but it keeps going away.