23. Sweetest droplet of blood

*Jin's pov*

Why am I even doing this. I'm scared shitles. If he had no problem sucking on some random dude I don't even know what will he do with my consent. Will he suck all my blood out? Are these my final minutes of life?

Still, something about just leaving him as is is not sitting right with me. Not only will I forever feel guilty, but my friendship with Hobi will probably be long gone too.

I walk as fast as I can to Namjoons place andrenalin rushing trough me.

I open the already unlocked door and the first thing I see is Hobi's panicked face and Namjoon almost passed out.

When me and Namjoon lock eyes I can see almost every emotion. He looks relived, happy but also concern and guilty. Well I didn't go all the way here to just stare.

"Thank goodness you're here, I was really starting to lose it." Hobi rushes to me and hugs me.

"No problem, umm could you give us a minute? " I ask a little unsure. Would I feel safer with Hobi next to me? Sure. But do I want Hobi to watch me get sucked alive? I mean my blood being sucked. Yeah not really.

"Sure, if anything happens just call me, I won't go far. " He gives me a reassuring smile and I feel a little calmer.

"Thanks", I return his smile and with last pat on my shoulder he's gone.

Now comes the harder part.

I look down at the mess he is. Ruffled hair, messy clothes I can see a  stuble too.

".. in.. Jin".

I sit down in front of him.

I sigh one last time and start unbuttoning my shirt. His eyes open a little wider at the sight of my now exposed neck.

My hand grabs the back of his head and  I tuck him in between my neck and shoulder.

"Common, you can drink."

I can feel his hot breath tickling my neck. He takes a deep breath and just when I'm getting ready for him to bite in something soft touches me.

" ..'m sorry.. I didn't want-" a soft growl leaves his lips and his hand grabs his stomach as his whole body trebles in pain, " ...didn't want to scare you. "

"You idiot we can talk about that later now drink! Or is my blood not enough too? " I press him harder to myself. My other hand on his back as I hug him.

I can feel his hands around my waist, not necessarily griping it, just simply there.

"I missed you".

I exhale, this isn't going nowhere huh?

"Yeah, me too", I start to slowly pat his head.

"Joon?"

I hear just a quiet "hmm?"

"Can you drink, for me?"

After that I could feel something wet. He was gentle licking a place on my neck. He softly kissed it and nibled on my skin. If this is what beeing eaten my a vampire feels like, guess it ain't that bad. It sended shivers down my spine. One last kiss and I could feel a slight sting on pain. Nothing bad It felt almost good.

After that I thought will come the worst pain. But it didn't. As he was slowly draining my blood it almost felt like he was just leaving a hickey. It ticked a little.

I could feel his hand on my lower back gaining strength. He started tracing lines on my back bringing me closer into him. His lips started moving more and more.

I could feel him getting excited down there too.

Just then he stopped. He licked my wound I few times to stop the bleeding and faced me.

I saw it all. The red hungry eyes, drop of blood running down from his fang onto his chin.

When be saw my blushy face he just smirked and said, "should we take this to the bedroom?".

Guess as a pray I was caught after all and it might not be half bad.

______________________
Well, well, well this is the end!
Hope the ending wasn't underwhelming T_T
This was my first long project and let me tell you it really ain't my thing iidnwhxh. Anyways this was only for fun and I hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit too. Love you 💖