15. Halloween ²

"Ok guys, if we want to survive this night we should probably stop the game. " Hoseok finally ended our bickering.

"I'm telling you Jin hyung always cheats, I should have won this round", Jungkook said while pouting.

"Excuse me? I never cheat, I just simply won", of  course I would never cheat but this was a special occasion. So maybe I did, just a little bit

"Are you sure you two aren't actuall brothers?", Yoongi is lying on the couch, probably had enough of our bullshit for today but I sure am not done.

"I'm sure, anyways-", I gasped for air to finish my sentence but someone interrupted me.

"Scary movie". We all turn to Namjoon.

"Huh?", poor Jimins a little lost. Well he stopped trying to understand when me and Jungkook started talking.

"Let's watch a scary movie and relax again shall we? ", he smiled, dimples on display.

"How the hell am I suppose to relax while watching a horror movie? ",  you don't need to know Hoseok for long to know he's a scaredy cat. He jumps at the quietest noise, and he's the loudest person on this earth so I dunno how that works.

"Yes! Please, please, please we can watch IT 2", Tae's eyes sparkled with joy, I guess he enjoys stuff like this, Jimin on the other hand doesn't look that pleased.

"Ok it's decided, I'll go make the popcorn, you guys set up the movie", Hobi says already on his way to the kitchen. He's almost like a house wife.

__________

When everything was finally done and everyone was tugged under the blankets with their lovers, which left me thinking how me and Joon are the only single ones, we started the movie.

I'm sharing a sleeping sac with Namjoon, while the youngest trio is on the couch and Yoongi and Hobi curled on an arm chair.

"Just to warn you I scream a lot", Hobi said.

"We noticed", Jimin replied.

I would say me and Hobi are the worst when it commes to scary things. I guess good luck Namjoon.

After a while I felt the fear rise. I didn't even noiticed it and Namjoon pulled me closer.

"You're starting to tremble everything ok? ", he whispered so other can't hear, altough they were busy watching the movie anyways.

"Yeah, I just don't really like these things. "

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you didn't like this. You should've said something", I can hear the worry in his voice.

"Nah, i-it's fine I'll just won't watch. "

And thats how I ended up tugged into Namjoons warm chest till the end of the movie.

__________

"That was spicy", Tae says. He, Jungkook and Joon were probably the only ones who acually enjoyed the movie. Yoongi didn't really care, while me Jimin and Hoseok were freaking out.

"I guess it's time to go huh?", Jungkook was currently holding s very scared Jimin who probally told him to say that so they can go home.

"Yeah we should, it's late, thank you for making this happen", I said politely to Yoongi and Hobi.

"No problem, thank you for coming", Hobi smiled back at us.

We all said our goodbyes and went home.

Well not exactlly.

"J-joon? Would you mind staying over? I don't think I want to be alone right now. "