7. Second meeting

*Namjoon pov*

I came back from school. Today was boring, I just saw Jin few times in the hall way. He looked stunning as allways.

I made my way to my bed. Undressing my shirt and putting some sweatpants on to feel more comfortable.

Just when I was abot to take a quick nap my phone made a noise.

"Huh?", who is that? Maybe Yoongi? Nah he's probably doing dirty things to Seok. They were all over each other today.

I rather not think about it and checked my phone instead.

Unkown 16:44
Hey, my name is Jin. I'm the guy you're supposed to tutor. Do I have the right number?

Suddently I felt so warm. All my plans are going so smoothly.

420 969 980 16:46
Yep, I'm Kim Namjoon one class below you. Just tell me a time you want to meet up and we can start.

-Unkown changed you nickname to Namjoon-

Unkown 16:48
Welll I kind of really need to hurry up, is tommorow ok? We can meet in tge library after classes.

-You changet unknowns nickname to Jin hyung-

Namjoon 16:49
Sure, don't forget to bring the materials you want to learn.
See you tommorow.

Jin hyung 16:49
Thank you so much, see you!

Great, I smirked to myself.

It was the next day and I'm currently waiting for Jin. I took a seat next to a window in between two shelves with only two chairs so no one can disturb us.

I waited a few minutes and then I saw my princess entering the library. I stood up so he know where I am.

He looked around and finally saw me. The look on his face is priceless. He looks a little confused and supriesed.

He remembers me from the party I guess.

"Hey", I said and shook hands with him.

His hands are a little smaller than mine and pretty like the rest of him.

"H-hey, sorry for comming late, some girls wouldn't let me go", he smiled. I can feel he's nervous maybe a little scared? His hearth is beating fast, pumping his sweet blood. Uh snap out of it Joon.

"It's fine. Must be hard beeing this pretty and getting all the attention".

"It can get pretty overwhelming, to the point I forget to study", he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh yeah, lets take a seat and start shall we? ".

He showed me all the stuff he doesn't understand (boy it was a lot) and I got into explaining.

Words were flowing and he looked like he understod.

"Everything clear so far? " I asked making sure this all wasn't a waist of time.

"Suprisingly yes, you're really smart Joon- oh umm".

"It's fine, you can call me than" I smiled and tried to look as friendly as possible.

"Ok here you have the last paper for today, it's the hardest so do your best", I gave him the paper.

I was a little hot so I undid two of my buttons. But when I noticed Jin looking at me with a tiny blush I undid the third one to, my chest on display.

He noticed I caught him staring so I raised an eyebrow teasingly and he quickly looked down at his paper.

I leaned back and stared at his concentrated face. Eyebrows knited and lips forming a small pout making them even bigger than usuall.

I wonder what all thing the lips can do. I try hard not to think about Jins soft lips on my lenght but I can't help it.

His cute face, my dick in his mouth while his saliva is dripping down his mouth with my cum.

I'm not the only one feeling excited I see. I can feel his blood pulsing down there too.