3. Party

The week was slowly coming to an end. Nothing special really happened. Namjoon spended most of his time observing Jin. Trying to get to know him better.

From what he heard so far. Jin can cook well, nothing so special for Namjoon since he couldn't eat, you can hear his laugh from miles away but Namjoon likes his laugh, its honestly funnier than most of his jokes.

Its an hour before the party. Namjoon wore some tight black jeans and red shirt with a black choker, nothing fancy.

He arrived and blended into the group. Searching for one special person.

And there he was, dancing dancing, not so smoothly but oh well, in his full glory. Tight pants and a simple silky button up. His neck on display. Now this is exiting.

He already looked drunk and his friend nowhere to be seen. Excelent.

Namjoon slowly walked to him. Placing his hand on his hips.

"Hello beautifull" he purred into his ear.

Jin jumped a little, not expecting to be suddently touched by a stranger. But he liked the compliment.

He didn't answer, just swayed his hips towards Namjoons torso. Slowly rubing himself.

Better than any words, Namjoon tought.

They danced to the rythm. Namjoons hands under Jins lose shirt touching his delicate skin. His head breathing in Jins scent. He smelled like strawberries.

Just a moment and he would pierce his sking, finally drinking the blood he desired so much.

But instead be felt something so soft against his lips. Jins plump ones. Moving gently but you could feel the longing.

And in that moment Namjoon realised that he wanted more tham just his blood. Perhaps he could take his body too.

The kissed bloomed into a full on make out session. Namjoons hands all over the olders body.

Jin flipped in Namjoons ebrace, grabbing him by his hair and deepening the kiss. The pair of hamds under his shirt slowly sliding to his hearth shaped butt.
Massaging it as they were grinding into each other.

"What's your name? " Jin sayd in between moans.

"Namjoon"

"Mhh give me more Joonie".

"Oh is that what my princess wants? ", he giggled a little.

"Yes, give me your big cock, I can feel it against me. Your so big."

Eventough this was a generous offer, Namjoon wasnt some sick beeing. No way is he gonna fuck a drunk person that could regret it in the morning.

"Your really drunk sweetie, it's time to go home. Now your gonna be a good boy and tell mr where you live so I can drop you off. "

"Huh? Oh are you gonna fuck me at home daddy? I live in the next street I'll show you". He giggled.

Namjoon took him into his car and after some confusing instructions they arrived at Jins home.

"Come Jonnie, I'll show you my room. " He tugged onto the taller ones shirt.

They got into his room and Jin layed onto his bed slowly unbuttonig his shirt.

"Sorry princess the fun ends here. "

He locked the door from inside and got out through the window.

What can you say he is a respectful man and no one is gonna steal his strawberry princess.

Ya'll I'm on vocation so it might take me a little longer till I upload again.
Love u all💜