13. Fresh blood

I was on my way home from Jin. The day just started and I already lied to him. Of course nobody needs my help with school, the only one I'm tutoring is him.

I feel bad for leaving the food behind tho, it looked delicious but what can one do when the only the only thing you can actually feed of off is blood.

That is a big problem now. I should have eaten back when the party happend, but I didn't. And now I'm really hungry but Jin dosn't trust me yet.

We just had our first date, I can't just tell him my biggest secret.

No he is out of the question, I need to find a filler till I can get Jin.

I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker, trembeling and sweating. My mouth full of saliva and my fangs growing bigger.

I need to eat now.

I turn to a darker alley, people can't see me like this. I walk fast maybe I can go home and eat the one pack of blood I have for emergencies.

Too late, I feel blood in the air. Just how lucky am I?

I follow the smell more deeper into the darkness. The smell of fresh young blood.

I turn around a corner and find a man hunched over a women with a knife. The women is bleeding, not too much tho.

The man is yelling some rude words at her and she's trembling from fear. It looks like a cheap drama.

Part of me wants to wait and see what happens but the men looks like he's about to kill the poor scared women and I don't wan't to have anything in common with that.

I may be a vampire but I would never kill or let someone kill others before my eyes. I am immortal after all, mind as well use it's benefits and help her. He can't hurt me anyways.

I grab the man and slam him on a near wall. I can't even blink and the woman is running away. At least she's smart.

"You motherfucker get off! The dirts slut-", I stare deep into his eyes.

"What the hell are y-".

Finally, the moment I've been waiting for. Well not exactlly but this will do.

Except something is different, his blood is really bland, not sweet not bitter. Kind of disgusting really. This never happend.

Maybe theres something wrong with the man? Too much alcohol in his blood? Something to do with emotions? He isn't scared right? Blood from a scared person is the worst but it doesn't taste like this.

I take a last long sip and let the men fall to the ground. He won't remember this. He'll probably just think he fell and hit his head.

Cleaning my mouth I get back on my way home.

Well this is a shorter charter sorry. I just rewrote some things since the book was supposed to end in next few chapters but that would be too rushed so I guess this will be longer than ecpexted.