8. Little more than tutoring

I slipped my foot from my boot and slowly touched his tight than went up and circled around his tent.

He gasped but didn't protest so I took it as an invitation and touched his crotch.

"J-joon, I can't concentrate", he managed to gassp out.

"Yes you can, finish it and you'll get a reward", I said with a serious tone.

He went back to his work, finally writing something.

I was still massaging his member and he was rubbing into it.

"H-here", he handed me the paper.

I ran over it, already knowing the right answers. He did everything right.

"Good job princess, you did it" I flashed him a smirk.

"Now come here, sit on my lap."

I could see the shock on his face. He was silent for a while, probably thinking about all this but I could see him saying 'fuck it' in his mind and getting up.

Suddently his sitting on my lap, hands around my neck.

"What if someone sees us? ".

I placed my hands around his tinny waist and pulled him closer so our chests are touching and our faces are inches away.

"Don't worry, this is a well hidden spot plus its pretty late".

I pushed him into me, making him moan into my face.

"What a lovely voice you have", I said bruhing my lips softly against his parted ones.

"Nam-namjoo-", I shuted him off with a kiss, a sinful one. He grabbed my hair, making me groan.

My hand traveled from his back onto his butt. The other one in between us. I touched his zipper before stopped our kiss.

"Can I?".

"Y-yeah". Nothing more needs to be said.

I unbuckled both his and mine pants, letting us free.

I rubbed them togheter. Mine bigger and thiccer than his pink one.

While I was jercking us off, I trailed wet kisses from his lips to his puffy cheeks over his well defined jaw line all the way to his neck.

I sucked on this very delicate skin. Just one bite and I could be no longer hungry, just one bite and I can finally find out the taste of his blood.

But I didn't do it. This is not the right moment. He is a special one, there's something about him that makes me one to protect him.

Normaly I would harshy bite in and suck however much I wanted but when it comes to Jin. I wan't to slowly sink my teeth in his pale skin and gently drink from him while pleasuring him.

I made one hickey after another claiming him as mine.

"Joonie, I'm- I'm ahhh close".

"Mhh me too princess".

And like that we came together.

"I can't belive we did this, I don't even know you", he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Than get to know me, are you free tommorow ? ", I asked no need to waste any more time.

"Uh, I think I am. What are you planning? "

"A date."