16.

*Joons pov*

When we left to my suprise Jin asked me to stay at his place, again. Cute little scared kid, that's what he is. And of course I couldn't deny that offer when he was all whiny and teary eyed.

Oh god am I going soft? I mean if we're talking about dirty stuff I'm everything but soft for him.

That might be too soon huh? Well well did some nasty things together right when se met, why wait when you can do it right away anyways.

I should stop or I'll go mad, we're almost at his place.

"You're weirdly quiet everything fine? I-if you want to go home I can drop you off, you don't need to do this. " He said behind the wheel. He kinda sucks at driving not gonna lie. But than again I am the one without a licence.

"Nah, was just thinking. Besides I can't leave my scared princess alone now can I? ". Funny how he want's me to protect him becouse he's scared of a horror movie about vampires, but here I am.

"No seriouslly I don't want to burden you, just say and-"

"It's fine Jinnie, stop overreacting. I was just thinking about how funny you look when you're scared. "

"I don't look funny. I look handsome as always, world wide handsome you know?". I can see him pouting and puffing his chest up.

"Yeah, especially when you're face get's all red and you start screeming like a siren." I laugh.

"Stop emberrassing me".

"Oh or how you pushed yourself onto the nearest person and screem right in their face."

"Hey stop it! That happed maybe twice." He grabbed the wheel stronger.

"Oh look you're starting to turn red again how cute." Oh how bad do I want to poke his cheek.

And that's how it went for the rest of the ride.

_______________

"I don't need to show you around right?", he asked as we entered his house and he locked the door. I nod and hanged my coat.

It felt right. The two of us comming home together.

"Should we go to sleep? It's kinda late", Jin asks.

Right it's around midnight, probably the time for my human to go to sleep.

"Awh we're going straight to sleeping? No fun today? ", I faked a whine.

"Uh were you expecting something? ", he said a little unsure.

"No, of course not, I'm joking. I'm here so you don't feel scared don't worry. " I gave him a smile, the last thing I want is him to be afraid of me.

Oh god.

What have a done. He's my pray of yourse he should be afraid of me.

"I'll go change into pajamas, feel free to do whatever you want, oh hold on I'll give you something comfier to wear". He smiled and went to his bedroom.