12. Breakfast for two

*Jins pov*

The morning sunlight was gently touching my face, it wasn't too bright but it was bright enough to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and saw Namjoon peacfully asleep next to me. His arms still around me, his mouth open with light snoring comming out of it. He looks really cute and innocent.

I turned to the clocks on the wall, it's 8:28. Well I'm usually up around eight.

I should probably make breakfast, but I don't want to leave the warm blanket and his hug. Oh well.

I gently got up, trying not to move Joon too much, and started making some eggs and bacon. I hope he'll like it. Most people compliment my cooking skills.

I am almost finished when I hear rusteling and weight on my back.

"Mhhh... morning", Joon mummbles into my shoulder.  God his morning voice is hot.

"Morning, did you sleep well?"

"You snore".

"Wha- excuse me, you're the one who snores, I was thinking of going to my room so I can get some sleep".

"Oh sure you were. You were holding onto me like nothing else, enjoying my touch huh? ", I could hear his smirk.

"No, no I wasn't, you were the one holding me tight. "

"Oh baby I was and I bet you're tight too-", there you go I smacked him.

"Shut your dirty mouth and go sit, I made breakfast. "

"Oh actually about that, I'm not hungry yet, and I really need to hurry I promised my friend I'll help him with school today. "

"You're kidding? But I already.. ", my face must have been really pitiful since he gave me his most apologetic look.

"I'm really sorry princess, it looks delicious but I really need to hurry, someday I'll eat your breakfast and you too", he gave me a kiss on the check and went to the bathroom for his clothes.

God I really hate him right now, not like I was exited to enjoy breakfast cooked by me with him. Or maybe I was.

"Well thanks so much for the date and sleepover, we should repeat it someday", he winked ať me and gave me I kiss.

Quite a bitter sweet one.

"Bye", I said my goodbye and he was out.

"Great, the hell do I do with this food for two. "

I picked my phone and dialed a number.

"Hey hyung, what's up", said a sleepy voice on the other side. I probably woke him up.

"Hey Kookie, did I woke you up?".

"Yeah, but no worries, I wanted to wake up earlier today, what do you need?".

"Well I kind of made breakfast for two, want to come over? ".

"Sure hyung, give me five minutes and I'll be there". i don't really care about honorifics that much, but for Jungkook I always want to be his hyung, somebody he can always trust.

He doesn't live that far, so few minutes go by and I hear the door bell ring.

"Hey, I'm here", he gives me his bunny smile and I smile too.

"Come in and sit down. "

He does as I say and sits at the table.

"So, you know how to cook well Jin, did you really made accidentaly too much. And why were you sleeping on the couch hmm? ", he asks with a smile.

Oh shit, I forgot to clean that up.

"Umm yeah I had a friend over, but he needed to go earlier. "

"Jin hyung, you're a terrible liar. Or you don't trust me? " Oh no, he sounds like a sad puppy.

"Fine fine, Namjoon was over, do you even know him? ", I finally set the food on the table and we started eating.

" Yeah, I think I know him. He's a friend of Hoseok's boyfriend right? "

"Yep, well he is tutoring me and we went on a date".

"Wha- hyung you're fast huh? ", his shooked face is hillarious.

"Oh well, I didn't dated for a while plus he isn't really like others. There's always something new happening when I'm with him. " I smiled to myself.

"Sounds like you have some feeling for him hyung", he giggled.

"Nonono, we don't even know each other for that long, we really just met", and jerked off, but I'll leave that out I guess.

"But Kookie tell me, I heard you and some two guys were getting close hmm? Don't know you'd be into that. " Ha now he's the one blushing.

"Well umm, see me and Taehyung were always close right? But then Jimin kind of wrecked me too and they are actually really close friends so we tried it and so far it's working out", he stuttered.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy. But if they break you're hearth I don't mind fighting two guys ok? Even if they're my friends".

"Hyuuung, stop it please, I can take care of myslef. Well at lest partly".