17. The day it all fell apart

Days went by and me and Joon spended a lot of time together. Big part played all the tutoring but we went on few cute dates too. We usually went to see movies but when we felt lazy we just stayed home and watched the movies on tv.

That's how my favorite memories were born. The way he cuddled me closer to himself when he feelt sleep. The way he may look cool but is a really clumsy baby. The way his laugh is really loud and his smile shows his dimples people would kill for.

The only problem is a we never talk about what we actually are. If he thinks about us like we're just friends with benefits I'm bound to be heartbroken. I'm way too deep in what we have.

I can't imagine going to school without him beside or our friend group without him.

God I hate stressing over this, makes my skin break out. Jin get it together.

I'm gonna ask him out.

I need to, if he sees me just as a friend he can have a little fun with, I need to get this over with. Better to get heartbroken and slowly heal than to stress myself forever, right?

Now I'm scaring myself even more.

_______________

Finally the class ended and I walked to my lockers. Namjoon usually waits for me there and we walk home, well we go to our own flats but we walk together for a few minutes.

Hold on I forgot my lunch today. No wonder I feel off, my tummy is empty. I can't confess to Namjoon and possibally ruin everything with empty stomach.

I walk over to our school buffet and grab a sandwich, tastes ok.

I take a left turn through a shady hallway to get to the lockers. The hallway isn't that dark and it's really short but still, nobody really likes to go this way. Oh well, it's still shorter.

As I'm making my way down the hallway I hear someone breathing heavily, almost like they're in pain. That's weird.

I kind of want to speed up and save my poor heart but I hear a quiet 'please stop' and I turn to the voice.

Hold on, what if it's a girl in trouble? There are sadly a few of boys who would do some ugly things to girls in this school. No way in hell am I not stoping this. The guilt will eat me alive if I'm just gonna leave. Bet I can beat a one horny boy.

I walk to the voice and I see a person pushing another figure against a wall. So I was right.

I run over there and grab the persons shoulder and yank it away from the other person.

But oh boy was I wrong.

What I see is nowhere near what I expected. I squeek and jump back.

What the actuall hell.

Namjoon, a shooked expresion on his face while there's blood running down his chin.

I hear a loud thud and when I turn toward the noise I see a boy lying passed out with blood on his neck that's slowly staining his shirt. I really hope he just passed out.

I feel my heart tighten up and suddenly it's hard to breath.

What is this? What is going on? Why is there blood? Why are Namjoons eyes bright red?

"J-Jinnie, calm down I-I can explain." Namjoon says between loud pants.

Shinning red eyes, sharp fangs this weird dark atmosphere.

That's it, I turn around and sprint toward the exit. I hear a few steps behind me and then they stop. Gosh I don't want to know what else he'll do to the poor boy.

My self-preservation instinct told me to run. The boy was pretty helpless anyways. Not like I could just grab him and run away that boy was much bigger than me.

I try to calm my poor heart and not think about what just happened, not until I get to the safety of my room and lock myself.