11. Hungry for you

*Namjoons pov*

I entered Jins apartmen. Its nice and elegant in the colors white black and pops of pastel pink.

"Go right and there's the bathroom", he points around the corner.

I nod my head and walk there. I quicly stripped, so I don't wet the floor too much, and putted my wet clothes into the sink.

I enter the shower and start showering.

There's few knocks on door and it slowly opens.

"It's me I'm not looking, here's your clothes", Jins walks in with one hand on his eyes. He's already in fresh clothes, a big grey hoodie and sweats.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind you looking".

He puts the clothes on a counter. "Stop or I'll make you wear a crop top".

"Ohh so you want to see my abs huh?".

"Maybe, yes", with that he leaves.

I see, he's getting more used to me. I don't know why but it made feel happy.

I dry myself and put on the clothes. A black shirt which I suppose is a oversized one but is a little tigh on me and grey sweatpants a that are a little short. Not that comfty but will do.

I left the bathroom and joined Jin in the kitchen.

"Oh that was quick, here I made you tea. " He handed me a cup of hot tea.

"You should wrap that blanked around you so you don't catch a cold. " He pointed to the couch with like four blankets on it, seriously? I guess humans get cold easily.

"Thanks mom", I smiled and sat on the couch.

"Yah, you ungreatful brat, don't call me that".

"Sorry" I giggled.

"Whant something to eat? You didn't eat much in the cinema either", he asked me.

Oh no. I can't exactly eat. I mean, I can a little since I'm not a pure blooded vampire but I can't eat a full dinner.

See pure blooded vampires can't handle food and will probably puke from eating it as well as they don't need sleep. But since my mother was a human I can eat a little and I do need sleep. Not as much as humans do but I do get tired.

"Uhh I had a big lunch so no thank you", I said politely, hopefuly he won't ask much.

"You sure? Are you on a diet or something? You know its not really healthy you should eat. " He said while making himself some instant noodels.

"No, don't worry. "

He just shruged and didn't ask more.

"Oh it's my favorite show", he said with an exited voice and sat next to me.

He watched the TV and I watched him. He was slowly eating , his Adams apple going up and down. His neck looks delicious.

Shit. I can feel my stomach is empty, really empty. Especially with my dinner right infront of me.

I lean towards him and wrap a blanket around both of us. Resting my head on his shoulder.

Not good, I can feel his blood pumping.

"Sleepy?", he whispered into my hair.

"Mhh". I need to colect myself, now is not the right time.

He finished his dinner and turned his head to me.

"Joon, I'll sleep on the couch you go to my room."

"Mhh no, let's sleep together. " I wrapped my hands around him and kissed his neck. My eyes closed.

I took a little of his skin in my mouth and sucked on it then licked it. He let out a little gasp.

"Joon stop".

"No, I'm lonely you know", I mummbled sleepily and continued kissing his neck up to his jaw line.

Then we looked each other in the eyes and he leaned to kiss me. It was a slow soft kiss. He had his eyes closed while I was looking at him. I bit his bottom lip and he let my thoung in.

We continued our wet kiss. But then he stoped.

"Seriously Joon, what are doing to me". He covered his faces with one hand.

I smirked a little. Wrapping my arms around him I laid on my back with him on top of me. Then a turned littld to the side so we're both layind on the couch and cuddled him.

"Your mine Jinnie" I said and finally fell asleep.