9. Date

*Jins pov*

What the hell did I get myself into.

Some people do call me a fuckboy but I would never hook up with somebody just for a good fuck.

Sure I do change partners more often than most people do but that's just because I do not feel the connection that was once there. I would never play with someones feeling. That shit hurts and I know it.

Even when the hottest girls and boys showed interest in me I knew they were just trouble.

I didn't want to play with others feeings and I didnt let others play with mine.

But here I am. Head over heals for some boy I didnt even fucking met properly.

But can you really blame me?

He's tall and hadsome. His voice is not too low not too high. Eyes that could pierce my soul. Cute nose, full lips and warm tongue.

He is muscular, especially his chest and arms but not too bulky.

And let's not forget his big hands that can turn me into jelly with one touch.

Gah I better stop torturing myself thinking about him.

I have a date with him today. And let me tell you I have no idea what to expect.

Another make out session? Something romantic?

The last class of the day ended. We agreed to go for a walk and then watch a movie.

He'll pick me up and we'll walk from my place to the cinema which isn't far.

I speed walked home to get ready.

I wash myself and curl my hair a bit. Put some semi formal clothes on and a bit of make up.

God I'm starting to get nervous. I didn't had a proper date in a while. Especially with someone I'm trying to impress.

You know I don't need to worry about my looks that much. Every year I win the most handsome face award in school.

Pretty much everyone swoons over me, including me myself.

I hear the door bell ring. Oh no.

Oh no I'm not mentally prepared for this ride. I ran to the door and open it.

Damn. He has his hair slicked back a black turtle neck on and some black pants.

"Hey, ready to go? ".

Did he use a little bit of eye shadow? Uff the turtle really shows his chest.

"I'm glad you like what you see but can we go now? ", Namjoon giggles.

"O-oh yeah sure I'll just grab my keys and we can go" I mumbled.

"Oh by the way Jin, you look stunning". He winks at me.

I just smiled to myself feeling my cheeks heat up. I don't understand, so many people compliment me but when Joon does it it sends shivers down my spine.

We walk away from my apartman.

It's a chilly fall evening. The sky is a dark shade of the blue and cold wind si playing with falling leaves.

"So, your living alone huh?", he asked me.

"Yeah, been for a while. My patents help me pay the bills but other than that I pay for pretty much everything. " I am really glad my parets are helping me.

"Must be lonely somethimes".

"Well actually no, I have this one friend of mine. He's been living with me before, kinda like my little brother. He and his friends visit me often, maybe a bit too much. " I smile at the tought of that.

"They think of my home as their second one. "

"You mean the little one that's always around you in school? "

"Yep, thats Jungkook".

"Oh I saw him kissing someone behind the school. He-".

"What? Jungkook kissed someone? ", in what world.

"Yep actually he and another boy were all over this third guy. "

"Third? What do you mead third, like a threesome? ", my voice got higher and higher.

"Yep, guess you're not the only one getting some action".

I blushed at that.

"Shut up", I calmed down.

"Aww you're so cute when you blush like that", he says like he's talking to a baby.

"I don't blush, I'm just frustrated he didint tell me anything".

I feel his big hand on my waist.

"Mhh you surrelly weren't thinking about riding my thigh yesterday." He whispered in my eyer.

"I know were you're taking this situation and no, today we're gonna get to know each other. No hook ups" I said firmly as I removed his hand from my waist.

But he didn't let go, he just holded my hand instead.

"What a shame, not complaining tho. Your voice is really soothing, especially moanong my na-", he didn't finish the sentence as a big pile of leaves hit him.

"I told you to stop", now I am the one smirking holding more leaves in my hand.

He looked at me confused. Not for long.

"Oh you asked for this princess", he grabbed a handful of leaves too and ran towards me.