Chapter Sixteen Aragorn Alone

I was traveling alone, when I heard and felt someone nearby. I stopped my horse and pulled out my bow and arrow and looked around.
"Show yourself!" I spat. I heard rustling of leaves as someone came out.
"What are you doing here?" Legolas asked me. I sighed and looked at him. I put my bow down.
"She's back. Bella is home," I revealed as his eyes grew wide.
"She has returned?" He said taking a step closer.
"Yes but she has already been injured when I was leading her home... he knows she is there which is why I had to leave," I explained.
"How is she?"
"She'll be alright. Takes some time adjusting," I said.
"Lord Elrond has not yet sent my father word of this," Legolas said.
"Elrond is weakened from healing her... I'm sure he will tell you soon," I said. I knew the deal Elrond had made with the Mirkwood Prince, though I wish it wasn't so. The prince nodded his head.
"I do wish to see her again," he said.
"She is as fair as her mother," I said.
"She is beautiful then... I cannot wait to see her again."
"If you see her before I do, tell her I am alright," I said. He nodded.
"I will go tell my father that she is safe," Legolas said. We said goodbye and parted ways.